Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Reactions: Sonayte and Amens

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Anyway past that pink screen when completing the bloodaxe factory quest? I'm just stuck on that screen, I can still move the character blinbly and go to the menus fine. Tried this thing twice with the same result for both

outeast

Jul 25, 2018
Anyway past that pink screen when completing the bloodaxe factory quest? I'm just stuck on that screen, I can still move the character blinbly and go to the menus fine. Tried this thing twice with the same result for both
there is a bug in the inventory, an item that can repair a black screen, but at the base of the red pillars, if you go there on the quest, then when the black screen appears, press to the right and press the spacebar all the time, a dialogue with the boss will begin and the battle after the black screen will disappear

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
there is a bug in the inventory, an item that can repair a black screen, but at the base of the red pillars, if you go there on the quest, then when the black screen appears, press to the right and press the spacebar all the time, a dialogue with the boss will begin and the battle after the black screen will disappear
Not a black screen, its a summary of when you complete the mission. I tried the debug stone also for the black screen and it does not change the situation.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Not a black screen, its a summary of when you complete the mission. I tried the debug stone also for the black screen and it does not change the situation.
I couldn't find a way around it either. The only way to proceed, from what I've experienced, is to pick another option at the end of the mission. If you don't arrest them, you won't get a summary screen.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
I couldn't find a way around it either. The only way to proceed, from what I've experienced, is to pick another option at the end of the mission. If you don't arrest them, you won't get a summary screen.
Tabanak, thanks. I'll just wait for another update and hope this gets fixed.

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
How do you check / read your email?

[EDIT] Nevermind, it's your computer in your apartment. It doesn't have a 'hand' icon so I missed it before.
i cant even access it without the hand icon can you tell me how you do it ?

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
How do i get her motivated i don't see her mood?
her mood should be the green bar on the bottom left. I usually giver her galatic Gummies everyday, but i don't know about the motivation buff, since she isn't always motivated despite her mood being at max.

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Not sure If it's a bug or I'm just looking in the wrong spot. But where do you click on the planet during Amantha's quest. Is it on the cave or the area around it? All I get a encounters with the ice things. If it's a bug, anyone know if you can change a variable to fix it? Also got an issue with Velissa repeating the kiss conversation and not selling weapons anymore but I'm kinda just ignoring that at this point.

Last edited:

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Not sure If it's a big or I'm just looking in the wrong spot. But where do you click on the planet during Amantha's quest. Is it on the cave or the area around it? All I get a encounters with the ice things. If it's a big, anyone know if you can change a variable to fix it? Also got an issue with Velissa repeating the kiss conversation and not selling weapons anymore but I'm kinda just ignoring that at this point.
It's on the route between the base and the cave. In my game, if I recall correctly, it was the seventh square to the left (so towards the base) counting from the cave as the starting spot.

Reactions: songoffun

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
It's on the route between the base and the cave. In my game, if I recall correctly, it was the seventh square to the left (so towards the base) counting from the cave as the starting spot.
Yeah, that's the spot. Thank you

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
i cant even access it without the hand icon can you tell me how you do it ?
Oh, you basically can't. The hand icon actually does show up, but only when you have a new unread email. You can't re-read old emails. *shrug*

While I'm here, there's a
[BUG] where the game sometimes crashes when playing the math warrior game in the arcade.

This is where being able to save on demand would be nice! Discouraging 'save scumming' is fine, but if your game is going to randomly crash or soft-lock and you have to do the day over that's not fun.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes