4.30 star(s) 23 Votes

youpla

May 9, 2017
You're just assuming that futa/trans/whatever it is called now will be the main fetish of the game because the creator has stated that the MC will tranform into a futa. That doesn't mean every other option should have less importance and that surely doesn't mean that your advice to focus only on one fetish (the one you want for yourself, obviously) is the best way to go.

And when you think about it, it's hard to say that futa is the main focus of the game... when right now there is only one event with it.... A dream sequence, that is...

Once again, everyone should respect the different fetishes any players could have (especially on a site focused on adult games) without forcing their own and only point of view. There is something different about saying to a creator "I hope to see" and "Focus on that, I don't want to see this"...

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
You're just assuming that futa/trans/whatever it is called now will be the main fetish of the game because the creator has stated that the MC will tranform into a futa. That doesn't mean every other option should have less importance and that surely doesn't mean that your advice to focus only on one fetish (the one you want for yourself, obviously) is the best way to go.

And when you think about it, it's hard to say that futa is the main focus of the game... when right now there is only one event with it.... A dream sequence, that is...

Once again, everyone should respect the different fetishes any players could have (especially on a site focused on adult games) without forcing their own and only point of view. There is something different about saying to a creator "I hope to see" and "Focus on that, I don't want to see this"...
Just read the dev's comments about how the game will proceed !

You need to chill ffs you are going all rabid (funny ayy) for nothing, because i just said that the dev should focus on the main idea behind his game (Which is FUTA as it seems, and mind you i would prefer this game being lesbian focused btw, like you would have more of the besti content ...), instead of using his resources to get the lesbian/besti routes going forward...

Btw. i never in any way attacked your "fetish" mate, i don't know why you feel like i personally attacked your kinks

Geez dude calm the fuck down :HideThePain:

tusenpai

Dec 20, 2020
Có cách nào để chơi trò chơi này trên Android không? Tôi không thể mở nó bằng joinplay

txgnr1911

Aug 22, 2022
Personally, I love this VN. I admit to not reading all 22 pages of comments but I'm hoping this production will continue. I just hope the MC stays strong in her conviction of dominance/strength and doesn't wimp out. Entertaining, humorous and erotic, not to mention, interesting kinks.

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
Is there a reason why the dev's Patreon feed never mentions this game? It feels like a project that could just die at any time, so I'm leery about subscribing.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Is there a reason why the dev's Patreon feed never mentions this game? It feels like a project that could just die at any time, so I'm leery about subscribing.
Maybe they're aware of Patreons witch hunt for incest related games?
Don't see any believable "Landlady" ark inhere anytime soon :unsure:

Reactions: afterlights

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
because any ties to this game will get me banned from patreon. Even having an incest patch for the game if it gets linked to me will mean I get banned. So officially my patreon support has nothing to do with this game.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
will there be a update soon love your games

when we can see next update
No real ETA at the moment. Ben working on the main project and haven't had a lot of time for this and I want to start having longer updates closer to the last one that is an entire chapter and not just what I was able to get done in those couple of weeks.

I saw the end of the last update as kinda the end of act 1 so I am taking my time a little and resting before I come and hit act 2 as a lot of stuff is going to be happening and I don't want to rush it or burn myself out.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
No real ETA at the moment. Ben working on the main project and haven't had a lot of time for this and I want to start having longer updates closer to the last one that is an entire chapter and not just what I was able to get done in those couple of weeks.

I saw the end of the last update as kinda the end of act 1 so I am taking my time a little and resting before I come and hit act 2 as a lot of stuff is going to be happening and I don't want to rush it or burn myself out.
What is your main project?

kakashisex

Nov 2, 2017
Some people like futa and it's perfectly fine, but please OP give us others a non-futa option like a strap-on option for example!

Reactions: Ssato243

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Some people like futa and it's perfectly fine, but please OP give us others a non-futa option like a strap-on option for example!
Not gonna happen, since the first update and the dream of the MC it was clear it's going the Futa road!
You have a MC who is actually able to conjure magic, while she tries to fuck her fam.

The next step for her is to get a dick through her magic abilities and dick down all of them i assume ...

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
While I do understand the sentiment and have been making somethings completely optional like the femdom and bestiality, this game was always intended on having futa in it something I have made very clear from the beginning. Just like in the scenes previous there will be futa scenes in the future and they will become more frequent as the story progresses. Some of them may have a non futa option but I will not make any promises on how many there will be.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
While I do understand the sentiment and have been making somethings completely optional like the femdom and bestiality, this game was always intended on having futa in it something I have made very clear from the beginning. Just like in the scenes previous there will be futa scenes in the future and they will become more frequent as the story progresses. Some of them may have a non futa option but I will not make any promises on how many there will be.
I'm actually ok with it as long as it's only the MC that is mandatory as the dick wearer.
Please consider making any planned content with other characters having/getting a dick avoidable.
Loved the game so far, extremely beautiful and a fun story.

Reactions: Blossop

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
I'm actually ok with it as long as it's only the MC that is mandatory as the dick wearer.
Please consider making any planned content with other characters having/getting a dick avoidable.
Loved the game so far, extremely beautiful and a fun story.
The only one I can see is Darcie and maybe the mom(so she can fuck MJ) but yeah both would be optional if it even happens at all.

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes