4.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Hey! Love the game, great content and kinks. If it's not too spoilery, may I ask if any Cara-Felicia content is planned? Not strictly the two with each other, but something, where the two interact intimately.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Ariana's Perverted Dream v0.6.2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
problem : since mid-2022 tattoo fashion is over,
That's one of the more absurd things I've read.

shame for all those 25+ year olds that are now out of fashion forever. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, just say you hate tattoos.

PartyOn111

Nov 5, 2022
Honestly Likeing the update, I just wish the patreon was more clear. From what I played of thier other game and it really didn't do it for me.

Khae

Jun 24, 2020
Very nice going game, keep it up! Feels weird to support a Patreon where this game is not registered, but it does deserve the support. (y)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Is there a discord channel for the game? Or anywhere to get in touch with the dev, specifically for bugs etc?

With that said, typo here. Should be "glimpse".

Reactions: Romenjack
4.30 star(s) 23 Votes