4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This month (August) SylvieDreams released 2 updates for their side project Evil Never Dies. 1st update was "complete" version of 1st chapter and 2nd update was "demo of 2nd chapter". This obviously caused (another) delay for Arizona.

Unfortunately it looks like you were wrong. Development of 2nd project (END) clearly delays development of 1st project substantially.
No, I only wish that was all it was, the delays on that were due to other issues, such as the writer for Ari having writers' block, and an insane amount of RL crises that are preventing her from being able to do as much as she would like.

It's not my place to share her personal details, but believe me, almost no one could do more in her place right now. It's really bad. But on the bright side, at least one of the problems that is taking up a big part of her time right now should be ...handled next week, and she should be able to work on it again.

I know she feels really bad about the delay, but Murphy's Law is having his way with her and her family, and unfortunately, there just isn't much she can do about it other than just doing what she can to get through it.

All I can say is that she really needs our support right now, while we shouldn't fill this thread with talk that is not about the game or it's creation process, but let's all be patient and wish her well, huh? She will be back on it again next week once one of the major crises is stopgapped.

shmilly

Aug 31, 2021
Well, I've got a problem. English is not my mother language so I want to translate it. But I don't know where the dialogue file is and where to put the translate documents. Please help me, I will very appreciate if you can teach me, or just give me a link about translate this kind of game is enough as well, I can start from scratch.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well, I've got a problem. English is not my mother language so I want to translate it. But I don't know where the dialogue file is and where to put the translate documents. Please help me, I will very appreciate if you can teach me, or just give me a link about translate this kind of game is enough as well, I can start from scratch.
/game/scripts/ folder

Reactions: TheDevian

shmilly

Aug 31, 2021
/game/scripts/ folder
I found it. Thanks a lot.
Now what I meet is that I simply modify the first dialog(Welcome to the perverted world of {b}Casual Desires{/b}!). Originally it in game is (Welcome to the perverted world of Casual Desires!) but after modify it is (!), Should I do some spceial operations when I modify the code when I translate it to non-English font such as japanese or korean?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
No, I only wish that was all it was, the delays on that were due to other issues, such as the writer for Ari having writers' block, and an insane amount of RL crises that are preventing her from being able to do as much as she would like.

It's not my place to share her personal details, but believe me, almost no one could do more in her place right now. It's really bad. But on the bright side, at least one of the problems that is taking up a big part of her time right now should be ...handled next week, and she should be able to work on it again.

I know she feels really bad about the delay, but Murphy's Law is having his way with her and her family, and unfortunately, there just isn't much she can do about it other than just doing what she can to get through it.

All I can say is that she really needs our support right now, while we shouldn't fill this thread with talk that is not about the game or it's creation process, but let's all be patient and wish her well, huh? She will be back on it again next week once one of the major crises is stopgapped.
Yes, from what she wrote on her Discord channel, currently her life looks like a real nightmare.
So we should just be patient. And let her know we support her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
TBH A lot of devs are going through a lot by their posts. Either being a dev is the most dangerous job in the world or a lot are full of shit.
Not just devs, almost everyone is having a pretty shitty time of it lately. A lot of us are in pretty desperate situations right now.

But, one of the things that has been taking most of her time this last few weeks will be over soon, and she will be able to use that time on the game again.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Really enjoying the game so far, also looking forward to replaying from the start once the full lesbian route gets added.

One thing though, I certainly hope we're going to be able to stop that shitty teacher from continuing to blackmail and rape schoolgirls, not just Arizona. I hate it when these stories only care about what happens to the player character and/or their LIs.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
TBH A lot of devs are going through a lot by their posts. Either being a dev is the most dangerous job in the world or a lot are full of shit.
Some of them might be full of shit. I never pay attention to that stuff, I don't know the devs so I don't care about their problems. People pay them for what they create and if they stop creating that's kind of shitty. It seems people are getting fed up with waiting for months, reliable devs are better if you want to spend money.
So yeah it is a dangerous job since it's on the developer to actually work themselves so people pay them money. People stop doing it if they feel they can't trust the dev to deliver in a timely fashion or if the dev abandons projects and starts new ones. A dev can't go people wont pay me so I will work less that will just hurt them even more. It's a thankless job for the most part. People just want to consume content.
I wont pay, so I can wait, I'll be annoyed while waiting but I'll wait and when the updates come out and they are short and shitty, I will say that.
People love devs who complete things before starting more shit.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How is the MC in this game compared to Lyanna personality wised? I like that game but the MC is too trusing and kind for a my taste. I prefer a more clever or evil? mc.
Sorry my english is not good so I don't know what the suitable word to describe them. I hope you get what I mean.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How is the MC in this game compared to Lyanna personality wised? I like that game but the MC is too trusing and kind for a my taste. I prefer a more clever or evil? mc.
Sorry my english is not good so I don't know what the suitable word to describe them. I hope you get what I mean.
Hard to say, they are both quite similar in a number of ways, she is generally a very nice girl, especially with the new writer, but she can also be crafty when she wants to be, though I doubt she will ever be 'evil' by any measure.

Last edited:

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Tried a few different saves. Cannot get the actual new content started. I guess only other options are starting over or finding out why the new content is not triggering. I don't mind starting over as this has been a good VN.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Arizona Unbridled [v0.12.1] [Sylvie Dreams] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,29 GB / 534 MB - Arizona_Unbridled-0.12.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,27 GB / 517 MB - Arizona_Unbridled-0.12.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes