MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You mean the one you had in your wallet for 3 years was defective! :eek:
Nah, that was a novelty glow in the dark "ribbed for her pleasure" condom I got at a bar in North Beach... Never used it but it became one with my wallet after a few years.

LOL, at a rather tender age I had no idea there were different sizes for condoms. No sex ed or anything at that point, just fumbling in the dark.

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
kawaii.B
Today at 1:17 PM (Digi changed his discord name)

It’s reached the “at anytime now” phase. I was up til like 1 or 2 this morning fine tuning the ending. I just need to clean up some things, insert the bonus renders, etc. bunch of small things I’m tidying up. Also want to do one last play so I’m sure nothing slipped through the cracks.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
kawaii.B

It’s reached the “at anytime now” phase. I was up til like 1 or 2 this morning fine tuning the ending. I just need to clean up some things, insert the bonus renders, etc. bunch of small things I’m tidying up. Also want to do one last play so I’m sure nothing slipped through the cracks.
So one extra day of wait.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Guess dates don't matter to this dev it's real simple do not put out a date unless your 100% your going to hit it not like this dev is the only one who does this just sick of seeing it
Well, I am not a patreon, so, I'm waiting for a free VN and sometimes shit happens and the dev needs to delay for one or two days, and it is fine, in my opinion. We don't know what happened to say that "dates don't matter to this or that dev..."

Strazsenkind

Oct 18, 2020
kawaii.B

So basically its either not a long update ooor its gonna be published in about 4 hours or so?

Hoping 4 the second tho..

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I think I'm legitimately more excited for this than beingadik. Love digi's work, can't wait.
You are not alone with that. BADIK is an real good Title, but this one here has much more potential.
Can't say I'm more excited, but I'm as excited for those 2, spent countless hours on BaDIK cause damn there are so many variations depending on choices made 2-3-4 episodes before, it's crazy, and I just love the whole of the game...

But Artemis ? Damn it's different, the mix of humor and heavy stuff is something else, I went through many emotions playing that game, what the MC lived through, I lived something similar, it did hit on another level, I mean pretty much all characters are 'broken' but go on anyway. Oh, and the chemistry between the MC and Kindra is perfect.

To me, both are great, but damn I'm glad Artemis is at our doorstep !

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Guess dates don't matter to this dev it's real simple do not put out a date unless your 100% your going to hit it not like this dev is the only one who does this just sick of seeing it
similarly punctuation and syntax don't seem to matter much to this poster if the dev were one day late for each piece of missing punctuation missing subject adjectives instead of adverbs confusion of your and you're and so on and so on and so on in this post then we might expect a release mid november :rolleyes:

Reactions: Badgerlad

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I feel it is understandable to be a bit worried when some minor dev work is still being done the day of release. Granted, given digi.B's record, I don't expect any major delays or anything at most maybe it will release real late in the day and might require a patch or two after release to fix things.

Evian1909

Mar 23, 2020
Anyone knows how big is the update going to be ? And same that game is definitly in the top 5 h games i've played , can't wait to see how it's going to turn up in the future

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Anyone knows how big is the update going to be ? And same that game is definitly in the top 5 h games i've played , can't wait to see how it's going to turn up in the future
Last time i see in devlogs, render count was already way above 3k renders.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes