DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I worry that Digi is setting up a redemption arch and trying to humanize her. It's a lame ass trope that anything with tits deserves to be forgiven simply because you want to fuck it later on. I think Digi is better than that. I certainly hope he is better than that. I'm not totally convined he is though. A monster is a monster regardless of gender or orientation.
I don't see an issue with Cassandra getting redemption or at least humanizing her and accepting she is a piece of shit. If she does get a redemption the best way to handle it would be to give a clear choice by the player to do so or not since it is such a crucial and sensitive area of the core narrative and the MC's development.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't see an issue with Cassandra getting redemption or at least humanizing her and accepting she is a piece of shit. If she does get a redemption the best way to handle it would be to give a clear choice by the player to do so or not since it is such a crucial and sensitive area of the core narrative and the MC's development.
I'll be honest, if any attempt at redemption doesn't end in her screwing you over again, I'll be surprised. I can't even imagine allowing my version of the MC to give her that chance unless she's blackmailing him with a way to save Koko ...

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
100% hate sex, anal only. Enough said.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The ONLY way I will accept a redemption arc for her is if she enters a nunnery and then we get some sexy times with Sister Mary Cassandra...

Oh and she becomes a ginger.

Even then I'd only do that arc after all of the others.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I worry that Digi is setting up a redemption arch and trying to humanize her. It's a lame ass trope that anything with tits deserves to be forgiven simply because you want to fuck it later on. I think Digi is better than that. I certainly hope he is better than that. I'm not totally convined he is though. A monster is a monster regardless of gender or orientation.
Literally the only way I think she could be even remotely close to redemption is if she either sacrifices herself later for MC or the greater good

Or she just gets fucked so hard she becomes mindbroken from the orgasms and submits to MC's cock like a sex puppet :devilish:

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
digi.RR Martin
Today at 10:17 PM

build is compiling right now

digi.RR Martin
Today at 10:24 PM

not including stuff renders/words/anims/etc

CHANGELOG
Updated UI sound effects
Updated some UI elements
Updated UI images for Archives and DataLeaks
Updated credits format

Added new main menu animation featured after completing CH4

Changed BIOS app layout and LI renders
Changed how music in general functions

Corrected Katy's anal option for the memory gallery if you unlocked it

Removed miniplayer (music)

Implimented "Notification" for hidden content (SDCards excluded)

Automatic Save Page 1 Slot 1

digi.RR Martin
Today at 11:15 PM

working on the wordcount still 4,980 renders 71 animations 49 new tracks 2 Official Artemis tracks

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'll be honest, if any attempt at redemption doesn't end in her screwing you over again, I'll be surprised. I can't even imagine allowing my version of the MC to give her that chance unless she's blackmailing him with a way to save Koko ...
Honestly, I really didn't like the cliffhanger at the end of Version 3. The MC is in the middle of a crisis, Cassie has nothing useful to say, and the MC doesn't want to talk to her anyway. He should just hang up and be done with it, but obviously won't because drama. As cliffhangers go that's somewhat akin to being told that my excellent penmanship has won me a some-expenses-paid trip to Columbus, Ohio. I don't buy it for a second and even if I did I'm not exactly wowed by the possibilities. :confused:

As far as Cassie getting a redemption path, I've said it before and I'll say it again: the option would be intriguing, but it would only work if it's handled very delicately. Giving her the usual sad backstory/soft focus/melancholy music isn't going to cut it after the shit she's pulled (and indeed continues to pull). At best it would be cheap grace and at worst it would ruin the catharsis we'd get from giving an unrepentant villain her richly deserved comeuppance.

Now if digi is willing to put in the time and effort to give Cassie a genuine revelation and have her truly want to change the core nature of her character, I'd be all for that. But I see no evidence of that thus far.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I worry that Digi is setting up a redemption arch and trying to humanize her.
"Redemption" my ass. My MC wouldn't piss on that bitch if she was on fire.
As for saving Koko, nope. Not to sound callous (and for the record I love Koko to bits), but not worth it, especially since Koko would probably shut herself down if given the option if surviving meant the MC or KK being indebted to Cuntress Cassie.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes