DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Probably people with modded saves trying to load into unmodded update. :rolleyes:
I kind of doubt that is the case since that would be very easy to sniff out and I would imagine one of the first things that likely would've been checked. If the links aren't back in like 30 minutes or so, would be very surprised if it was people using modded saves.

Reactions: proximus

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018

Found the issue. It only affects those who saved while the credits are rolling. since there's no trigger to continue the next chapter beyond that point, it will boot you back to the main menu. if you downloaded the game already, load any save during the bear attack or before Cassie calls you and you're golden. Uploading a new version right now.
I will look into disabling saving while in the credits since the handoff doesn't occur during the credits only before the "Save game now" animation.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
ename144 you should have more faith in the quality of your penmanship!
Haha, thanks! But trust me, you'd change your tune if I had to write out all my drollery by hand! You'd be lucky if you could read half of it. Thank heavens we invented typing before we invented the internet. ;)

Reactions: drisarter

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Artemis-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
free vpn extensions for chrome work just fine
no i got like actual paid premium vpn i just cant seem to figure out how to get it to get around the mega as activating it and setting my zone to korea or something does not seem to get around the counter when i press refresh.

doesn't seem to be an issue today tho is mega broken i got down all 10 gigs without getting to the "you have reached limit"

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
the one linked on the front page is 0.3.2 the one linked in that comment is 0.4.1
I suspect he meant is it the build with the fix for the "save issue" for people that saved during the credits. I'm inclined to think it is since it's a 4.1 instead of just a 4, but what do I know.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes