Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not sure what you mean. Are you looking for a VN where you choose one LI and pursue her and no one else has sex with anyone if it isn't with you, and all of them are virgins before you get there? If so, you might be able to choose a monogamy route and avoid side girls, but if you're looking for virgins, you're in the wrong place. As for the BJ competition, that was a sorority initiation - three initiates each blew a different guy and the one that took the longest to make their guy cum lost.

If you want "purity", then you may be on the wrong website altogether - I don't think any of these VNs are about holding hands and taking walks in the park. That's just entirely too lewd for most folks here. ;)

Wintertale

Oct 3, 2018
Hey, is this game worth if you like purity? I read that the LIs here are casual sex with averyone or something like that, a competition of giving blowjobs.
Mate, no offense intended, but looking for "purity" on this site? You're likely to get mostly these reactions:

1714567025166.png

... though, if you happen to come across a game like that, please do share it with us :coffee::whistle:

Reactions: VOYEUR

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
digi.B You made a perfect 5th element reference but didn't hit the second opportunity?

She should have said, Yes. I learn. instead of learning. Golden opportunity missed.

4.80 star(s) 370 Votes