akzz223

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 3411023

Overview:
You were on your way to living the lush life as a gifted software engineer, working for the most prestigious tech giant, until the last person you thought would betray you takes it all away. After three years of recovering from the emotional trauma, you are ready to stand back on your feet and re-enter the world in pursuit of a functional life. Your newfound resilience is put to the test as you are hit with several unfortunate events. But not all is unfortunate as you rekindle an old friendship that has a proposition that leaves you hesitant.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-08
Release Date: 2023-11-06
Developer: digi.B - F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.1.2): - MEGA - -

Update Only:
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Steam
Win/Linux
:
- MEGA - - -

Extras: Mod* - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - German Translation - Gallery Unlock
Walkthroughs: Walkthrough - Walkthrough 2 - Walkthrough 3
(Apparently this game is so hard we need 3 walkthroughs)

View attachment 3411193 View attachment 3411194 View attachment 3411195 View attachment 3411196 View attachment 3411197 View attachment 3411198 View attachment 3411199 View attachment 3411200 View attachment 3411201 View attachment 3411202 View attachment 3411203 View attachment 3411204 View attachment 3411205 View attachment 3411206 View attachment 3411207 View attachment 3411208 View attachment 3411209 View attachment 3411210 View attachment 3411211 View attachment 3411212 View attachment 3411213 View attachment 3411214 View attachment 3411215 View attachment 3411216 View attachment 3411217 View attachment 3411218 View attachment 3411219 View attachment 3411220 View attachment 3411221 View attachment 3411222 View attachment 3411223 View attachment 3411224 View attachment 3411225 View attachment 3411226 View attachment 3411227 View attachment 3411228 View attachment 3411229 View attachment 3411230
Is the mac link working for the gofile the right one? Everytime I download it there is no game to export.

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
fuck im loving this game

i dont know how it is even possible, this dev made the perfect toxic ex with that bit of "wanting to have sex with her again but treating her like a cheap slut" kinda vibe, she's ambitious and careless, thinks she owns the game, she is fucking stupid but kinda pitiable, you want as the player, make her beg to suck you off while you hold a cup of wine in your hand

fuck this game is amazing i am loving all the cassandra scenes so far aand ofc, the rest of the game too

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
When you're deep into AVN and suddenly it hits you with a serious ethical and philosophical debate & you be like:
View attachment 3553050

... what an absolutely fantastic game.
I feel like the discussion on the philosophical and ethical concerns regarding synthetic intelligence probably should have occurred before creating the AI, along with a discussion on what exactly you would be creating that intelligent product to do.

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
For me, the best story in the games being made in this forum. It envolve us so deep in the MC life that we really feel part of it. I really like this game, of my favorites. I've took this night to comment in the games i have in Watching. No all, but some of them, and this game i can't left over. A incredible game. Great work, dev, keep updating it cause you have a jewel in hands.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I feel like the discussion on the philosophical and ethical concerns regarding synthetic intelligence probably should have occurred before creating the AI, along with a discussion on what exactly you would be creating that intelligent product to do.
To be fair, he did it mostly to help a friend and to keep himself busy with work. ALSO he activated Artemis by accident AND it was supposed to be a brief dry test before they fall in love with her eyes. ALSO he had no one to have such a deep conversation with until this evening with V (Kindra is great, but she's not really a good conversationnalist). ALSO he didn't really "create" her, he just...
Besides, who's supposed to decide Artemis' purpose ? Kindra's parents ? Kindra and MC ? Artemis' herself ? A little of the three ? We can't know until she's awake because we don't know what she's capable of, what she feels, and how she understands and reacts to the world.

Reactions: tslojr

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
To be fair, he did it mostly to help a friend and to keep himself busy with work. ALSO he activated Artemis by accident AND it was supposed to be a brief dry test before they fall in love with her eyes. ALSO he had no one to have such a deep conversation with until this evening with V (Kindra is great, but she's not really a good conversationnalist). ALSO he didn't really "create" her, he just...
Besides, who's supposed to decide Artemis' purpose ? Kindra's parents ? Kindra and MC ? Artemis' herself ? A little of the three ? We can't know until she's awake because we don't know what she's capable of, what she feels, and how she understands and reacts to the world.
Artemis is a company's product they're apparently going to be trying to make money with but there doesn't seem to have been any consideration on how exactly they're going to make money by making these people and it seems problematic since the only real answer to that question seems to be "selling slaves."

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Artemis is a company's product they're apparently going to be trying to make money with but there doesn't seem to have been any consideration on how exactly they're going to make money by making these people and it seems problematic since the only real answer to that question seems to be "selling slaves."
We haven't been given any backstory that would give us any clue as to WHY Artemis was created, and I seriously doubt that we ever will, since Kindra doesn't know and her parents are both dead. Perhaps the uncle knows something. But I'm afraid we will be left to come up with our own wild-ass speculations.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
That is some wild interpretation of things. I really REALLY doubt that either Kindra's parents or Kindra and MC's goals for Artemis is just to "make money". You seem to think of Artemis as if she was a random chatbot or an IRL AI only made to serve some corporate purpose. She's not. Thanks to her code and her body it seems that she can already feel (excitement, pain, confusion, anger, joy...), get attached to people, and have preferences...

We don't know what Kindra's parents purpose for her was, and I don't think Kindra nor MC have a specific purpose for her as well for now. And if they have, it will most likely NOT to make money, serve the company, or sell slaves (though making money or serving the company might be byproducts of her existence anyway). She might even become sentient enough to be able to choose her own "purpose" at some point. Maybe the player will have some choices to make too about that, I don't know.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
1713840059491.png

Happy new week!

A semi-technical week. I needed a danger noodle, a rattlesnake to be exact. Well, I didn't need it. But I wanted it for this scene. One didn't exist in the daz store (surprise), so I worked on one. Then I asked myself..."why do I torture myself?" when I realized how many little bones I needed to create to make this thing poseable. Not only that, but I needed to weight map it too.

1713840223639.png
It's a lot of work for sure, but now I have a rattlesnake for the scene and a new animal in my library for future scenes.

1713840231980.png
I'm realizing that this update features a lot of animals. Based on her mini-adventure at the mall in the last update, it's safe to say Artemis is on time out from the public. That said, will Koko get a second round with Martha this update? Place your bets.

Aside from this, I continued posing more scenes and rendering. I need to import and rig Paige's jeep for this update. If I have time this week, I hope to stream it on Discord. If not this week, then the following. No set time, but fret not. It's not an advertisement for my Discord. I'll post the screenshots here for those interested. I hope to do more streams since I've been doing a lot of mad-scientist stuff lately, trying to achieve my vision with scenes. And I think some people might want to see some of the process.

That wraps it up for last week. Thank you all. Stay safe and keep hydrated. And a reminder to take your multivitamins!

- digi.B

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I've seen a lot more devs jumping on the streaming trend and I am all for it. I think its cool to see bts as long as they aren't spoiling key events.

Reactions: tslojr

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Every time i see Artemis, i wanna Hud and Headpat her (it). So damn Cute. :ROFLMAO:
That's kinda the silly part for me as well. I think (in her current form) she's delightfully cute. As big a pervert as I am, I could be mid-scene banging June into happyland, and if Artemis walked in I'd still give her a hug (while continuing to bang June), a kiss on the cheek, and maybe ask her if she'd bring us some water. I don't need to lewd the simulacrum. (yet)

4.80 star(s) 370 Votes