TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Do you think DJ Kink will play at the Halloween Party YES or NO?

My guess, I think not initially but when the hired DJ stinks up da joint Kink steps up to the 1's and 2's and well... Boom!
I'd actually be surprised if she wouldn't perform in some capacity - the story seems to pretty much write itself based on the setup:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
Off the top of my head the only other option I can come up with is for Kindra to use her pull and get that Lexi Demante girl to play at the party. I suppose that would make sense because it would both protect Kindra's secret identity and solve the girls' problem, plus Lexi is a fan of Kink and June mentioned she prefered her music over Kink's.

I totally forgot about Lexi. I need to read more and look at the pictures less... psyche!

stir1999

Sep 6, 2018
Did this game somehow changed name from first version? I'm sure I played it before, but can't seem to find my saves.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Really fell in love with that game & couldn't believe there was no written walkthrough by the time i started playing. Just noticed there actually is one now so mine is a bit late. I wrote it in a style similar to Zoey Raven, so if anyone is interested check the attached file (cannot post links yet since i registered just now^^).

View attachment 1628351 View attachment 1628343
Hey sorry man I tried to get your walkthrough added to OP twice but staff denied request both times without giving any proper reasoning. Both your and the other walkthrough have equally valid approaches about the game covered in a different manner.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Finally got around to playing this. I can see why it's popular, but I feel like it is a very different experience than what I was anticipating. The main plot is overshadowed entirely by the character drama, essentially turning it into some kind of college game. Dating sims and character focused stories are popular and appeal to the right audience, but I personally didn't expect to play a BADIK 2.0 when starting this one. Huge chunks of it is just talking to these girls about their lives, and I just kinda zoned out somewhere in the middle and had to take a break. I was expecting a bit more of the AI stuff and the MC getting back up to take revenge on the bitch. I'm sure that is on the table, but the balance was too much in favor of the sorority subplot for my liking. It's just weird that there is even a sorority that is made up of savant sluts who can cure cancer or something in the story, and that this sorority takes center stage in a plot about this particular MC with his backstory and goals.

Very high production value though. Visuals, music, UI, and everything else was quality stuff.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Hey sorry man I tried to get your walkthrough added to OP twice but staff denied request both times without giving any proper reasoning. Both your and the other walkthrough have equally valid approaches about the game covered in a different manner.
Thank you for trying, maybe i could try to do it myself. I thought the owner of the game has to notice it and then its added if he likes it. How would i ask staff to add something (or generally ask what the requirements are)?

Reactions: Yuri L

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Thank you for trying, maybe i could try to do it myself. I thought the owner of the game has to notice it and then its added if he likes it. How would i ask staff to add something (or generally ask what the requirements are)?
What I did was report the post and select the "Other" option. Then I filled in details regarding the WT to be added to the OP. I'm not sure about the ownership part for the game threads honestly. I think it's the staff editing them with the links. Perhaps opening a ticket would work for your since you are the owner? Hopefully someone in the know would be able to guide you better.

Reactions: hermesh

TheGuywho

Mar 20, 2021
Finally got around to playing this. I can see why it's popular, but I feel like it is a very different experience than what I was anticipating. The main plot is overshadowed entirely by the character drama, essentially turning it into some kind of college game. Dating sims and character focused stories are popular and appeal to the right audience, but I personally didn't expect to play a BADIK 2.0 when starting this one. Huge chunks of it is just talking to these girls about their lives, and I just kinda zoned out somewhere in the middle and had to take a break. I was expecting a bit more of the AI stuff and the MC getting back up to take revenge on the bitch. I'm sure that is on the table, but the balance was too much in favor of the sorority subplot for my liking. It's just weird that there is even a sorority that is made up of savant sluts who can cure cancer or something in the story, and that this sorority takes center stage in a plot about this particular MC with his backstory and goals.

Very high production value though. Visuals, music, UI, and everything else was quality stuff.
Not really sure why you thought this would be anything else. We are only 3 out of who know how many chapters in, and have well flushed out characters with lives of their own to keep the story interesting outside of just the MC, which is a KEY point of GOOD story telling, one we call world building. Because giving us REAL character interactions without stepping on the MC's narrative purpose is hard to do, and ARTEMIS does it really well. Not all projects of this kind need to be sex driven, heck good projects of this kinda are actual narrative stories, with the adult content as a bonus. The AI stuff is a natural part of the story reaching its beats, and it has made it clear thats what going to happen. Allitle more patience Brother, as you said it has very high production, value, and i second that by saying, NO, ITS EXTREMELY HIGH production value for a project of its kinda.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Good morning!

Another busy week as I've had my hands in a bit of everything. Chapter 4 is going to be a significant chapter. With Kindra's reveal in CH3, we'll see the main arc begin its next stage. And some sub arcs resolve. Chapters 1-4 will make up Book 1 of Artemis. Book 1 is where I'll be making Artemis available for Steam. Book two will be its next release as DLC and so forth. As I work on Chapter 4 and prep Book 1 for Steam, I wanted to refresh only the flashback scene. That doesn't mean I'm re-rendering all of chapter 1, that remaster will happen when I'm done with Artemis as a whole. Since Book 1 will be on Steam, the flashback scene is probably the most low-quality scene of Chapter 1 hence why I want to clean this scene up.

There are only 35 frames that I need to work on, so it's not a terrible number to squeeze in. Here's side by side example of how things looked just a year ago and now.

I finished the patch for version 0.3.2. However, I want to do a little more testing. I learned my lesson with Chapter 3's release, so if I feel something needs an extra day or two to review. I'll give it a little more time. But I went back and normalized the audio for all the music. Individually adjusted the levels for the foley and ambiance, then exported them out. The song for the climax of Chapter 3 I also adjusted by hand. It has some intense highs and some low lows. So, I corrected this song, so its levels match the other songs. As mentioned last week, you'll be able to adjust the levels for music, ambiance, and sound effects separately.

The patch will also add Zoe's scene during the shower segment. Her smile is much more pleasing to the eye. Her old smile did this odd trapezoid shape with her bottom lip that looked way off. Now it's much softer and not so many creases around her mouth. Here's what her new smile looks like

Now for Chapter 4 development. DAZ studio recently got an update and just in time, I have to say. Because their latest feature is perfect for the Halloween party. I didn't like the fog prop I was using before. There were obvious clippings where the mesh would intersect the buildings and other props. The ground fog looks so much better now with this update. This is a screenshot of the viewport, so it looks a little grainy.

I also coded in the ability to see your current points with the girls. A little trivia here, I borrowed the relationship system from Dragon Age Origins. Morrigan best girl, fight me. The lighting for the girls was also pretty harsh. So, that also got updated.

And finally, it seems like Paige has a pretty solid lead on the poll. However, I have yet to confirm the numbers since there are votes that are doubled. The poll ends this Friday. So, I'll let it run its course in case Naomi or Katy miraculously pass her.

This week, I'm going to continue working on constructing the Halloween party. There are a number of guests I have to create costumes for and would like to get that out of the way ASAP. And also continue working on the script.
Have yourselves a great week!

digi.B

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes