Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Finally had a chance to check this out, been on the list since a certain DJ showed up in Leap Of Faith. All I can say, it took me too long. This is just my sort of thing, sci-fi, humour and babes, with a sprinkle of pop culture references.

Kindra's mug tells no lies, she is an obvious early candidate for best girl. But June is right up there too, with Katy on her tail as well.
Oh, and loved the Mass Effect nod with "assuming direct control".

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I don't know a game that punishes you for dating multiple girls at once making them all leaving you, you can always choose at least 1 later on
It's called Become a Rock Star :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure there are others as well, but that's the first that came to mind with punishing you for dating multiple girls. Figured being a rock star would have more benefits. I highly doubt this game will do that so go for them all IMO.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Only 3 updates and this is already one of the best wegs I have ever played on this site. Great story with some hard drama and some comedy. Great characters (girls) and sex scenes. High quality renders and sound. I can't think of anything to improve digi-b work, faster updates maybe? Fortunately he doesn't need any armchair dev advice because he's already strike gold here.
Just keep doing your thing because this is a winner.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
It's in the planned content but the dev note seems to contradict that. Not sure what to think.
Interesting... didn't see that note. As was said, sounds like friends with benefits for the MC Which is good actually, this game doesn't lend itself to the technical term of harem. We have WVM for that.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Interesting... didn't see that note. As was said, sounds like friends with benefits for the MC Which is good actually, this game doesn't lend itself to the technical term of harem. We have WVM for that.
I love this kind of game, WVM, Artemis, become a rock star
Are there many games of this type? If any, like what also?

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Happy Monday!

It's been a great first week of development, writing out the outline for CH4 and working on various other areas that I prep for when starting the next chapter. I started to work on the main girl's costumes, which won't be shared as you'll be asked to guess their costume. Depending on your answers, you'll unlock a spicy render. I also started decorating INK's big Halloween party. There's still lots to decorate, but I wanted to share a little sneak peek of what's to come.

The freshman INK girls will have polls for their costumes since I decided they won't be participating in the guess the costume game. Those girls are Ana, Destiny, and Dominique. There are a few other girls that will be present that you have interacted with in previous chapters ;)

On the topic of polls, I'll be posting the poll for the bonus scene to add to CH4 this week. For those new, I feature a poll for TARS tier and up to vote on which feature a scene with a love interest. When writing a chapter, not every girl will have a one on one scene with the MC. So, this is a way to vote for your favorite LI to be featured that I didn't originally plan to be featured in this chapter. I do write the bonus scene to be integrated into the story, so it is canon and not a fantasy scene. The vote is only for who the LI will be featured. The direction the scene goes is still decided by me. In chapter 2, Zelda and Katy won (I chose two winners for a special occasion.). For chapter 3, Reina won the poll. The scene doesn't mean it will be lewd but does progress your relationship further.

To keep things fair, I always exclude the winner from the last poll. So, since Reina won in CH3. The girls who are up for voting are Naomi, Paige and Katy. (DK, Zoe, June, Kindra, and Zelda have scenes planned for with MC in this chapter).
The final patch for CH3 is taking a little longer. I added Zoe's scene for the shower fantasy. I also fixed the issue with the audio sliders not working in the config menu. You'll now be able to adjust the volume for music, ambiance, and sound individually. I just need to manually adjust the levels for the sound effects, and I'll release the patch.

That is all for this update! Again, the poll for the LI bonus scene will be posted later this week. I just need to go over a few things with my notes. Also, I'll be pushing a special Valentine's Day render later today.

And a little personal life update. I finally got my updated contacts for my keratoconus. My first set didn't help much. But this second set has been a major improvement! I can read things much clearer and being able to see renders clearly has just been such a huge relief. And they came just in time for CH4 development.

Have a great week!
digi.B

egy man

Jun 1, 2021

Happy Monday!

It's been a great first week of development, writing out the outline for CH4 and working on various other areas that I prep for when starting the next chapter. I started to work on the main girl's costumes, which won't be shared as you'll be asked to guess their costume. Depending on your answers, you'll unlock a spicy render. I also started decorating INK's big Halloween party. There's still lots to decorate, but I wanted to share a little sneak peek of what's to come.

The freshman INK girls will have polls for their costumes since I decided they won't be participating in the guess the costume game. Those girls are Ana, Destiny, and Dominique. There are a few other girls that will be present that you have interacted with in previous chapters ;)

On the topic of polls, I'll be posting the poll for the bonus scene to add to CH4 this week. For those new, I feature a poll for TARS tier and up to vote on which feature a scene with a love interest. When writing a chapter, not every girl will have a one on one scene with the MC. So, this is a way to vote for your favorite LI to be featured that I didn't originally plan to be featured in this chapter. I do write the bonus scene to be integrated into the story, so it is canon and not a fantasy scene. The vote is only for who the LI will be featured. The direction the scene goes is still decided by me. In chapter 2, Zelda and Katy won (I chose two winners for a special occasion.). For chapter 3, Reina won the poll. The scene doesn't mean it will be lewd but does progress your relationship further.

To keep things fair, I always exclude the winner from the last poll. So, since Reina won in CH3. The girls who are up for voting are Naomi, Paige and Katy. (DK, Zoe, June, Kindra, and Zelda have scenes planned for with MC in this chapter).
The final patch for CH3 is taking a little longer. I added Zoe's scene for the shower fantasy. I also fixed the issue with the audio sliders not working in the config menu. You'll now be able to adjust the volume for music, ambiance, and sound individually. I just need to manually adjust the levels for the sound effects, and I'll release the patch.

That is all for this update! Again, the poll for the LI bonus scene will be posted later this week. I just need to go over a few things with my notes. Also, I'll be pushing a special Valentine's Day render later today.

And a little personal life update. I finally got my updated contacts for my keratoconus. My first set didn't help much. But this second set has been a major improvement! I can read things much clearer and being able to see renders clearly has just been such a huge relief. And they came just in time for CH4 development.

Have a great week!
digi.B
When is CH 4 available?

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
shorts_20220214_093214.jpg
Well, the MC may have doubts about his path, but I am confident digi.b is definitely in the right path. Wow, What a game, has he built!!:D:D:D In between the scenes it seemed I was watching a Hollywood movie. Great work. Looking forward to another encounter between cassie and MC in the next update.

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes