wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
The game has a lot of positive things, but it wouldn't be the same without Artemis, I play mostly because of her, she's cute, and the fact that she's an android makes interacting with her even more exciting.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Srimanta

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I mean good for you. Like I said, it's not for me. Also not talking about sexual history. Whole "blowjob" constest is giving me bad vibes about group. We don't know how deep rabbit hole goes. We don't know how weird things going on there. We weren't there. We weren't told.
If INK is nothing for you, it's fine, maybe the game is not for you?
Is it to close to reality? As you don't know everything IRL too? Fine!
But removing INK is not the game the developer wants to develop. Just move on and look for an all virgin game, you will know NO one is doing anything behind your back! Guaranteed! Also no NTR included, 100%! Ask for the All Virgin Patch and you will find your freedom!
No rabbit hole, no hole at all! :eek:

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Just move on and look for an all virgin game, you will know NO one is doing anything behind your back! Guaranteed! Also no NTR included, 100%! Ask for the All Virgin Patch and you will find your freedom!
No rabbit hole, no hole at all! :eek:
I'm truly sad that you tried to shove words to my mouth, I never talked about virginity, I don't care about relationships those women have or had. It has nothing to with it. You are sensitive about it. Projecting maybe? :unsure: Anyhow INK is just another gentlement's club (which I really don't like those too btw) that's why it is big no for me.

SkyeJordan666

Sep 19, 2020
I think there's not a lot of people talking about the bonus renders/QR codes, so here we are!
Was digging through the game files for grabbing some pics for wallpapers (SFW only) and while scouring for those, I found some QR codes hidden through out the games.

First one is on Naomi's badge. You can find them during your visit Naomi's room on chapter 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second one is on the HOI Halloween's invite poster. You can get this QR code when Paige shares the invite on chapter 2.

There's three more that I could find while going down the game files. Only one is readable though and IDK when or where does the QR code appear.

cugel

Oct 5, 2017
Spectacular!
Im going to support this on patreon.
Really love the fact that it is a story with some adult themes.
And a good story to booth.

Likeable main character and not the standard Incel variants or major assholes featured in some stories

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does the game include a harem track or should I pick up one girl??
Harem it's in the planned tag, but since we are just at the begin of the story it's too soon to predict how it will turn out, hopefully there will be a lot more to do before making a definitive choice (whether it is choosing a single Li, or having more than one, or even having a harem). :)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Does the game include a harem track or should I pick up one girl??
I don't know a game that punishes you for dating multiple girls at once making them all leaving you, you can always choose at least 1 later on

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes