d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
them being single just like kindra or juju - because they reject the easy meat thrown at them,
is very plausable and it works for this game.
It's opposite actually. They are single so that they can accept easy meat thrown at them. Do you really think these girls only plays with dildos? It has been explicitly shown and mentioned that they don't mind sucking random cocks and bring guys over.

Developer is only using kat for sex scenes because he don't want to give everything away so soon and leave nothing for future updates.

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
At this point I'd just enjoy the game better if it wasn't a sex game

Premise is interesting but the main LI's are hit and miss (Therapist is the best imo) and mostly I just don't feel anything for them after a while
Especially the (main?) LI, MC's sidekick who thinks being bisexual and announcing her intentions with every girl MC brings over is "quirky" groans :FacePalm:

Animations are nice but apart from the story, not feeling much else

Heh

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I get that but I don't want it to thrown on my face on every opportunity. for me last straw was when girls were talking how June brings guys every other day. Its just kills interest for me
Fortunately, the MC is written in such a way that he isn't intimated by women who have sex drives like his own.
Having previous lovers isn't exactly the same as nymphomania. They tell you about one or maybe 2 previous relationships, that's low considering how hot they are. There are VNs where the main character is the only male in the universe/high school/island & everyone is a virgin - but in any somewhat believable story that would be strange. I mean, all those hot girls NOT being in a relationship is already a bit of a stretch...
My own working definition of "nymphomaniac" is "Any woman who has a higher sex drive than the man applying the label thinks she should have..
You spelled Slut wrong. A nympho is someone who is a sex addict. A slut is someone who fuck around. A slut might be a nympho but a nympho need not be a slut.
Nymphomania is not a diagnostic term and has no official definition. It was removed from the DSM long ago.
I agree with Antera. It's a real mood and boner killer to know about someone's sexual past. The only girl I'm somewhat interested in didn't appear at all in the last update.
This seems foreign to me.
Coming of age in the time of HIV/AIDS, within the ethical non-monogamy community, it was considered essential to know about the sexual history of potential partners. It was considered a way to keep oneself (and one's existing partners) safer.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Coming of age in the time of HIV/AIDS, within the ethical non-monogamy community, it was considered essential to know about the sexual history of potential partners. It was considered a way to keep oneself (and one's existing partners) safer.
Context is completely different here. What you said concerns one's health. I don't know your preferences but I personally won't date someone who fucks around.

Imagine you're dating someone and comes to know that she used to fuck guys as a part of sorority hazing. Maybe you won't mind but I'll stop dating her. In that sense it's a mood killer for me because I can't take such girls seriously or have feelings for.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Fortunately, the MC is written in such a way that he isn't intimated by women who have sex drives like his own.

My own working definition of "nymphomaniac" is "Any woman who has a higher sex drive than the man applying the label thinks she should have..

Nymphomania is not a diagnostic term and has no official definition. It was removed from the DSM long ago.

This seems foreign to me.
I loved this response.
Also about the last part; I'm pretty sure it still is.

Reactions: Dragon59

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022

Just looked it up and you are right, thanks. Till now i thought it was a real condition, but it seems its just a random label used to put down people with a strong sex drive, with no actual medical or psychological foundation.

xortor

May 3, 2018
So glad I was recommended this game. I am just blown away by the beautiful story, fantastic writing, and boobs..

Easily top 5 game, alongside Summer's Gone, AoA, BaDIK, and Broken Dreamers.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your kinks and need to have your way with a fantasy you have of some girl.
Totally relatable and totally wrong!

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes