trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Edit5:
- Fixed a variable where after basketball event, Paige will ask MC again (even tho MC answered already) about a video she sent MC. Did not look much into chapter 2 script but fixed one point where "=" was missing.
I think one of the reason why the question of the vid was asked again is for wallpaper#8 (which wasn't avail. in ch2). i have a feeling there will be more of those to come

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I genuinely think this is one the most well crafted games out here. Been loving the story but the graphics are 10/10... But I have a pickle and I think it should be addressed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her chin a pretty defining characteristic evident in its one of the few things kept from her old look. Naomi is a cutie including her chin though. Naomi homies won with this update.

Reactions: afifkow

Deximay

May 29, 2017
Her chin a pretty defining characteristic evident in its one of the few things kept from her old look. Naomi is a cutie including her chin though. Naomi homies won with this update.
I love Naomi, but her chin needs a fix. If you can't see it... I have nothing else to say to you.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
Artemisdevlog.jpg

Happy Monday!

It's been a busy week addressing some things post-release. Taking in the feedback from various parts of this update and correcting the bugs it introduced. There will be another patch coming that resolves some of the clippings found in renders. Zoe's model will also be corrected then. I hadn't had time until recently to fix her smile. So, this means she'll have her daydream restored. Additionally, I noticed the new main menu has some artifacting going on with Artemis' left eye. I've been re-rendering this at 4K with higher iterations and it looks a lot better from the stills that rendered so far. That has been rendering for about a week now and will be a few more days until finished. As soon as I've reviewed all the reports of clippings, I'll post these visual fixes as an optional patch. This will be included in CH4's update. Additionally, I will also be reviewing the audio levels for music, ambiance, and sound effects. Make sure they're all leveled and not so blaring.

I also started to gather my notes for Chapter 4. As well as re-organize the story in a different manner, in terms of managing the characters, main arc, etc. With so many love interests as well as the main arc to keep track. I'm trying to refine my workflow after each chapter.

I was also asked about releases for the TI-86 and T-800 tiers by a few. I released Chapter 1 for free with TARS tier being listed as the tier for update releases, back when I first created the Patreon page. However, starting in February I'll be updating the TI-86 and T-800 tiers with timeframes for delayed releases for future updates. I'll be setting T-800 at a 1 week delay. With TI-86 at a 2 week delay for update releases. This will begin with updates starting with Chapter 4 and forward. Setting the change for Chapter 4 and onward is out of respect for those who adjusted their tiers recently. I will also be removing CH1 from the main page as Patreon requires mature content to be behind paywalls. See . To sum up, it explains that content with nudity cannot be in public areas of Patreon.

I apologize for any confusion when selecting TI-86 or T-800 tiers. I'll be sure to be more specific when updating these tiers with the newly added benefits.
Lastly, I generally take my post-release break shortly after an update is released. But with all the bugs I've been resolving and correcting some renders. I decided to postpone my break until this week. So, next Monday (Feb 7) I'll return to announce Chapter 4 officially being in development.

Have yourselves a great week and see you all next Monday!
digi.B

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
More of a story and character focused adult vn, which isnt bad. If you expect tons of lewds look elsewhere. Still a good vn.

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021

Happy Monday!

It's been a busy week addressing some things post-release. Taking in the feedback from various parts of this update and correcting the bugs it introduced. There will be another patch coming that resolves some of the clippings found in renders. Zoe's model will also be corrected then. I hadn't had time until recently to fix her smile. So, this means she'll have her daydream restored. Additionally, I noticed the new main menu has some artifacting going on with Artemis' left eye. I've been re-rendering this at 4K with higher iterations and it looks a lot better from the stills that rendered so far. That has been rendering for about a week now and will be a few more days until finished. As soon as I've reviewed all the reports of clippings, I'll post these visual fixes as an optional patch. This will be included in CH4's update. Additionally, I will also be reviewing the audio levels for music, ambiance, and sound effects. Make sure they're all leveled and not so blaring.

I also started to gather my notes for Chapter 4. As well as re-organize the story in a different manner, in terms of managing the characters, main arc, etc. With so many love interests as well as the main arc to keep track. I'm trying to refine my workflow after each chapter.

I was also asked about releases for the TI-86 and T-800 tiers by a few. I released Chapter 1 for free with TARS tier being listed as the tier for update releases, back when I first created the Patreon page. However, starting in February I'll be updating the TI-86 and T-800 tiers with timeframes for delayed releases for future updates. I'll be setting T-800 at a 1 week delay. With TI-86 at a 2 week delay for update releases. This will begin with updates starting with Chapter 4 and forward. Setting the change for Chapter 4 and onward is out of respect for those who adjusted their tiers recently. I will also be removing CH1 from the main page as Patreon requires mature content to be behind paywalls. See . To sum up, it explains that content with nudity cannot be in public areas of Patreon.

I apologize for any confusion when selecting TI-86 or T-800 tiers. I'll be sure to be more specific when updating these tiers with the newly added benefits.
Lastly, I generally take my post-release break shortly after an update is released. But with all the bugs I've been resolving and correcting some renders. I decided to postpone my break until this week. So, next Monday (Feb 7) I'll return to announce Chapter 4 officially being in development.

Have yourselves a great week and see you all next Monday!
digi.B
The wait is going to be close to unbearable.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then go back into the game and explore all those lovable honeys waiting for you at their mighty house.

Apr 13, 2019
Yo, holy shit. I just jumped on this game seeing it update. The writing in this is one of the best (if not the best) writing I've come across here. The models and art direction are of such amazing quality, it's so superb. It's really hard to wank off when you're laughing at great jokes / visual humor, and it's so refreshing to have attractive characters that aren't just shallow 2d (non-literally) cutouts, but these characters have interesting angles and depth that make me FEEL things damnit. Makin' me cry and shit when shit gets fuckin' real. Also props to the creator to make me simultaneously hate / like the MC's main antagonist (at least so far, No spoilers--it's the one who betrays you at the beginning of the game, Cassandra.))

This is so far, SS-Tier. Can't say that about too many games. I think i've given that rating personally to a handful of games. Looking forward to more, if you can, I'd support this creator (digi.B). Rare talent here. If it's a group, rare talents, come together.

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Yo, holy shit. I just jumped on this game seeing it update. The writing in this is one of the best (if not the best) writing I've come across here. The models and art direction are of such amazing quality, it's so superb. It's really hard to wank off when you're laughing at great jokes / visual humor, and it's so refreshing to have attractive characters that aren't just shallow 2d (non-literally) cutouts, but these characters have interesting angles and depth that make me FEEL things damnit. Makin' me cry and shit when shit gets fuckin' real. Also props to the creator to make me simultaneously hate / like the MC's main antagonist (at least so far, No spoilers--it's the one who betrays you at the beginning of the game, Cassandra.))

This is so far, SS-Tier. Can't say that about too many games. I think i've given that rating personally to a handful of games. Looking forward to more, if you can, I'd support this creator (digi.B). Rare talent here. If it's a group, rare talents, come together.
Personally, I'd put it right up there with "Leap of Faith". Stellar games both.

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes