Kvothe94

Jun 11, 2020
And I forgot mention my opinion to the name - Artemis.

I LOVED IT. It had been my nickname for a long time till i change it to Kvothe. Artemis was one of my favourite Gods in Greek Mythology and I very like him in childhood as a character of fantasy books "Artemis Fowl"

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Posted yesterday and it already has 32 5 star reviews and the dude has 30 Patrons.
Huh. That's a good sign. Let's see what's goin on

Reactions: Kvothe94

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
1) totally pointless verbose intro. We're NOT mentally retarded (well, most of F95 users aren't, I guess), so you don't need to use 1000 words to explain the icons;

2) Main character totally out of place. An AI software engineer? seriously?

3) totally implausible story's premise

4) totally lame dialogues between MC and his analyst

When I saw Fatty Beardy I decided that I had enough.

You're a great artist. Hire a good writer.

Change the MC: you still have time.
1: Not sure about pointless - but definitely too long.

2: What do you want? Another part-time pizza delivery boy? The job fits the story.

3: Oh, like fucking your entire family/workplace/school, without any repurcussions or side effects is plausible?

4:
a) It's a game - get over it.
b) I've actually had similar conversations with my shrink, so real enough and not lame IMO.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
... Holy crap, this was great. Never heard of it, yet so much stuff! Such high quality! What even!?

And apparently I have a thing for professionalism, because Paige, Reina and Zelda immediately topped my list.

Reactions: bootygoon45

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So...many...good... games...Seriously the dialogue and humor are on point Wanna see Cassie crash and burn

curiousboy1

Sep 13, 2016
yo wtf this game rocks.
I was looking to fap this evening but next thing I knew 2 hrs had passed and I just wanna know what happens next

tfahy96

Sep 9, 2018
So I'm feeling that this building up to that Artemis is your Mother or something like that based on future tags
but yeah like the general consensus I'm lovin the story so far

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
Tried this game out last night and I have to say, this is a greatly developed game. This game is definitely on my radar for future updates, the narrative is good and gameplay is easy. Definitely excited for the sci-fi aspect of the game and future story lines.

Reactions: visagedirect

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Artemis [Chapter One] digi.B

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 494 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 459 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Is this updated to v1.1? Does it make much of a difference?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think you are on point there. The only link left to IV is the MC's friend (the bartender), maybe she will be the bridge to include the sorority girls as LIs. Reina on the other hand is shit out of luck.

About Cassandra, I think a logical path would be she being pushed aside by her boy toy's father after the fuck up with the interview. It is mentioned she is on thin ice with her superiors and would be awesome if she ended whoring herself to hobos for scarps, you know just for the lulz. :poop:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes