visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Tried this game out last night and I have to say, this is a greatly developed game. This game is definitely on my radar for future updates, the narrative is good and gameplay is easy. Definitely excited for the sci-fi aspect of the game and future story lines.
Me too, also played it ! and have to say 'what a great start!' renders are great, story good and smooth play through ! 5 stars from me

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, it's pretty clear that practically everyone who has played has loved the game. So I think it is mandatory to at least try it. But I have a question, and if anyone can answer me, I would appreciate it a lot.

Is all content optional? Are we not forced to do anything? Fetishes / kinks or any lewd scene.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
That was a feature I considered initially. I'll look into it.
Ok just played it for a bit (had to postpone it, will have to continue later :HideThePain:), until MC (main character) met Kendra.
What i can say so far is that this AVN has huge potential (story wise, not to mention the the well placed humor :ROFLMAO:) and the main menu and in-game interface is great (that popup phone was very well made tbh. Question, can we change its position or its locked there?), and the little movements (blinking, head and arm etc) of the characters during the dialog is so smooth and a nice touch, it makes the scene even better!

Also not sure if you were sarcastic or what :KEK: but yes we can change both 1st and last name of MC (main character) so that is a big plus in my book! Now i wonder who this Artemis is lol, i got few ideas (some important android or cyborg maybe, specialty since the avn is called the same) but will just have to play it later...

ps Was this meant to be written like this "ixnay on the iendzonefray..." its line 997 in the script.

Reactions: pochops

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Well this thing certainly blew up didn't it? 35 Perfect review scores in the first day of release, don't think i've seen that as long as i've been on F95 (wich is isn't that long honestly but still).

Love to see ppl achieve succes like that tho, must be an amazing feeling when u put ur game out there after months of work waiting to see the reactions.

That being said, the pressure is definitely on now to keep delivering :cool:

MonarkofDream

Feb 12, 2021
Really digging it and I appreciate the MC has a darker skintone. The vibe I'm getting is probably Hispanic? Whatever, I'm happy to be able to imagine he is anyways.

Reactions: pochops

mesarim

Jan 7, 2021
Oh how I laughed... The nice touches, the serious and comedy, the intricate and the devious, all fits so well together. I truly enjoyed this game, and although I need so much sleep, I couldn't just let it go until I finished it. The subtle sound effects, the genuinely interesting dialogue which provides the necessary information, but keeps it interesting, is also well looked after, without any noticeable grammar or spelling mistakes. It's so well polished, and well designed, and just gorgeous to look at that I'm well impressed. 11 of out 10.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
An LP counter on the cell phone characters menu would be a nice addition and appreciated, a nice little touch for people that like to keep score.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Well, it's pretty clear that practically everyone who has played has loved the game. So I think it is mandatory to at least try it. But I have a question, and if anyone can answer me, I would appreciate it a lot.

Is all content optional? Are we not forced to do anything? Fetishes / kinks or any lewd scene.
I haven't found any deep fetishes.

Reactions: Havenless_

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm wondering about Cassie. :unsure:
She's so damn beautiful, and that's her body..

But it's just a pity that she turned out to be the whore who tricked MC. Now I can't trust her.
But I was wondering about that scene at the company where MC worked with Cassie, at the scene where a man (or perojection of a man) was saying what love is to Cassie. I wonder if Cassie is suffering a little and feel sorry for what she did to MC. And whether she loves him.
Her reactions to how this man talks about love give me different signs.

It is a pity that such a beautiful woman is off-limits.

mesarim

Jan 7, 2021
Oh how I laughed... The nice touches, the serious and comedy, the intricate and the devious, all fits so well together. I truly enjoyed this game, and although I need so much sleep, I couldn't just let it go until I finished it. The subtle sound effects, the genuinely interesting dialogue which provides the necessary information, but keeps it interesting, is also well looked after, without any noticeable grammar or spelling mistakes. It's so well polished, and well designed, and just gorgeous to look at that I'm well impressed. 11 of out 10.

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
Damn, this game, it's just so fcking beautiful, I loved it! This game already has a spot on my favorite list!
I'm waiting really excited for the next update<3

Amazing job dev!

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

There are not many options to deny scenes as far as I have seen. There's a flashback sex scene at the beginning, a few masturbation dreams where you get to choose who to think about, and a "favor" scene that you're guaranteed to get. It's only possible to avoid one other scene, I think.

• Angry
Reactions: MSNlover95

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
This was a really impressive first release. Engaging story and characters, can't wait for more. The sandbox parts were well done, the dataleaks were not a pain to find, and the map app is easy to use too. Major props to digi.B

Reactions: pochops and m4pII

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I usually lurk around and never have many reasons to post reviews or opinions. But this time I feel like I want to add my voice to the shout outs.
Like almost everyone here, I think this is something great. Great story, developed characters, really well thought setting and plot... and I'm not going to repeat all the praises before mine.
But there's one thing that bothers me a little. I found the renders, posing and perspective to be excellent or, at least, well above average (and I've tested many other here). But the level of compression of the images really hinders the final product. And I would hate to see such great project not to reach it's potential because of some "minor technical shit", even though I understand that file size is a problem for many people.
It's like having a sports car and fit it with refurbished, comfort, energy-saving, run flat tires. You won't be able to throw it around a track.
And I would also appeal to the dev to do is own thing a not let HIS story and storytelling to be affected by the same lame requests or senseless patreon polls, even if I understand he has bills to pay.
This can easily go top 5 and stay up there. I really hope it happens.
Congratulations. We don't see things like this every day.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Well... what can I say - for the first release (and I presume for the first game in general for dev) it's a really great and solid start, I thoroughly enjoyed the game. The premise of the story is good and solid, the semi-futuristic setting is a nice touch, and thank fuck it's not the story about college student MC or Familly based story (don't get me wrong - there plenty of good games in that setting, and I enjoy most of them, but come on - how many of them do we need?). The cherry on top personally for me was humor and some interactions between characters (its some times cringy and goofy, but damn, some of them genuinely make me laugh:sneaky:).

I saw that some ppl are against some characters in-game based on their models, but for me, they all look fine (yea there some scenes where some might say that some characters look... off... but in next scene its look fine). I saw someone posting a screenshot with "not so great render" of Zoi, but come on - you gonna tell me that bj scene with her wasn't good? Well, I guess things like this will be worked on and improved in the future. But for me, the main girls that I'll be focusing on (namely Kindra, June aka "Juju", DK, and potentially Vladimirovna, oh sorry, V (let's hope she wouldn't be involved in a bug fest like previous V that we all know of). I think she will be fun;)) all look great. And as long as I can "romance" (and not fuckbuddy) this 4 (or at least the first two) - I will be juuuuuuust fine. And I think there more to Cass than we think off. I mean yea - she is a total bitch and all (to MC and "KinderK" especially), but the way she reacts to some situations is odd (like before "contract signing" at the beginning, when A.I. try to explain to her the concept of "love", or when she sees a picture from the prom night with her and MC on it), idk, mb I'm reading to much into that and she just another gold-digging ho of an ex. Like I want to hate her, but somethings not right. I guess will see how the story goes.

Anywho... it's a really promising start, and I hope it will continue in this direction. Wish digi.B all the best and recognition for his work. I will definitely be looking forward to this one.(y)
Have a nice day you all:coffee:;)

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes