crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes)

Download: MEGA
thxx soo much!!!!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There are a lot of beautiful women in this game. Especially Zoe, Kindra and Naomi. :love:
Cassie is also beautiful, but unfortunately .. she is a bitch.

Katie, even though she is cute and all.. I don't quite like her behavior. She jumps on ''every boy''. Adventurous girl. But well.. she is free girl.
I especially don't like to hear about the men she slept with (in this game we know about Andrew)

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. this game is good.
But this fucking Cassie is starting to piss me off. MC was for interview, everything was going well, he would probably have been accepted. But of course... fucking Cassie had to show up and lie about the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pica-bu

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Like everybody allready said.. great game!! Very nice plot and a good story. At last!!!! Renders are very good. Keep it up!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. Love this game.
I really like MC and his personality. The women in this game are beautiful and each woman has a unique personality which makes the game more interesting.

Story with Cassie.. this woman can piss you off. She makes life difficult for MC. But in specific moments we can see that she is hiding something. And maybe she still has feelings for MC (scene with A.I man about love, and later in the game interview on TV and a photo from the promo)

I wonder what will happen now when everyone has seen Cassie's interview on TV. It will definitely open some people's eyes.
Especially Reina. After Cassie said something about the MC to Reina. Reina did not want to take the MC to work.
Now maybe she'll think about it.

I look forward to next update. ;)

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
What the f? First release and the game managed to appear on the first page of the highest rated games? Something's fishy here.
View attachment 1104427
Fishy or not, the high ratings for the first release are well-deserved. I've seen complaints about the graininess of the renders, but the facial expressions and mannerisms are like nothing I've seen. Combined with the excellent writing, the characters come to life. In my opinion, of all the VNs I've read, this developer has simultaneously created the most lovable (Kindra) and most hated (Cassandra) love interests of all time. I will do anything for Kindra, and will do anything to crush Cassandra's skull.

imansou

Jul 14, 2017
yo, the MC looks like he smoked some funky shite:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside, this is a great game. Loving every moment of it. 1.png

Reactions: pochops

KzWhite

Jun 21, 2020
I would say this game is amazing! Interesting story line , gorgeous model , and sense of humor too. Keep it up dev! Good job(y)
Love so far:love:

XdanielX

Donor
Sep 16, 2017
The game looks good, the story is interesting and the girls are looking beautiful.
Looking forward for the next episode. Keep the great work Dev (y)

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
FAN SIGNATURES ~

After i finished playing chapter one, i knew i had to make these :KEK:
Only made 3 for my fav girls, if you want it for other girls let me know ;)

View attachment 1103023 View attachment 1103034 View attachment 1103046
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1124700_Artemis_Katy.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1124711_Artemis_June.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1124723_Artemis_Kindra.gif
Thanks for this man can you make for paige and reina please

• Red Heart
Reactions: .N9
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes