MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And still you keep coming back to the thread.
Ever heard of quality over quantity? Also, DigiB was only developing Artemis part time until last week, updates are going to be faster (or bigger) in the future for sure.
Ignore the troll and move on!

They are obviously ignorant of the work digi.B puts into this game. I prefer the update schedule we get with Artemis to pretty much any other game on F95. Quality updates with great renders and a story that continues to move forward, it's damn near perfect.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Ignore the troll and move on!

They are obviously ignorant of the work digi.B puts into this game. I prefer the update schedule we get with Artemis to pretty much any other game on F95. Quality updates with great renders and a story that continues to move forward, it's damn near perfect.
It gets harder and harder, and I know its just bait, but sometimes you just gotta bite.

I haven't finished current content in this VN just yet because I figured an update was due, so 10/14 I get to dive back in and enjoy for even longer, I'm not sure how close I was to the end of current, but I am at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It gets harder and harder, and I know its just bait, but sometimes you just gotta bite.

I haven't finished current content in this VN just yet because I figured an update was due, so 10/14 I get to dive back in and enjoy for even longer, I'm not sure how close I was to the end of current, but I am at
That's just the first release, lot of content after that. But I can't blame you for waiting for the next update.

geno4952

May 3, 2017
Those 2 weeks gonna feel longer than the last 8 month :D
You may as well add a couple of days to that because everybody and his brother will be hitting the download sites like crazy. I'm not even going to try until late on the 14th or maybe the 15th, we'll see.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022

Hey hows it going? I'm guessing this is a good one to dive into if your here lol

Reactions: LinusMundane

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
Well, well, well...looks like it's a pretty good time to try this game for the first time! By the time I get to the current content, the next update should be ready!

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes