homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Well first off. Artemis is Digi's first game. BaDIK Is Pinkcakes second game already.

And i have to say artemis has a better quality already then Acting Lessons (Pinkcakes first game)

It is not fair compairing drpinkcake with digi. cause pinkcake has the exp of developing one game beforehand.
Yeah I agree. Wasn't saying they are the same. just that Being a dik is a good example of lots of lewd content and good story. Digi has already blown me away with this one

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
Yeah I agree. Wasn't saying they are the same. just that Being a dik is a good example of lots of lewd content and good story. Digi has already blown me away with this one
I personally rate artemis' story way better than BAD. As soon as the MC made it into the DIKs, there's been a lot of stagnation in the story. Artemis has a much better ramp up in that regard.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I personally rate artemis' story way better than BAD. As soon as the MC made it into the DIKs, there's been a lot of stagnation in the story. Artemis has a much better ramp up in that regard.
Yes; Artemis is defenitly the top story around here.
Not far behind there are: City of broken dreamer (with some inconsistencies lately), Chasing Sunset.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
It's almost as if the sex scenes are not just bonuses to reward the player. It's so secondary when you see the gripping story of the work.

SirNonimous

Oct 9, 2020
Updated for v0.3.2
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Will this be updated to 0.3.2a, or are you waiting for a full chapter to drop?

Cpt_Crunch

Mar 20, 2019
The most overrated game in this forum. Max 2 updates per year with max 2-3 scenes
Ever heard of quality over quantity? Also, DigiB was only developing Artemis part time until last week, updates are going to be faster (or bigger) in the future for sure.

Reactions: Lovv99

superwulfram

Mar 19, 2018
Dang, looks like after two weeks of waiting for beta to finish, we now wait another 2 weeks since release isnt until 10/14. Thats disappointing but it can't be helped.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
1664780071385.png

Good morning all!
Woke up this morning with only two code errors reported and a few render errors. This means that Beta testing is nearly done. All that remains is the remaining animations to finish, clean up some renders reported that have issues, and lay the music and sound effects. October 14 is when Chapter 4 will be released.
During this time, we'll continue to test to squash any bugs that might have slipped past us.
thank you all and have yourselves a great week!

- digi.B

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
View attachment 2078824

Good morning all!
Woke up this morning with only two code errors reported and a few render errors. This means that Beta testing is nearly done. All that remains is the remaining animations to finish, clean up some renders reported that have issues, and lay the music and sound effects. October 14 is when Chapter 4 will be released.
During this time, we'll continue to test to squash any bugs that might have slipped past us.
thank you all and have yourselves a great week!

- digi.B
Those 2 weeks gonna feel longer than the last 8 month :D

Last edited:
Reactions: operamini
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes