MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
LOL... Once this game is done I'm going to need to go through with a walkthrough so that I don't miss every sex scene like I naturally seem to on my own. With my luck if I was to guide the MC through his life from the beginning he'd still be a virgin. Anyway, was great though kind of predictable that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The costume guessing didn't work for me, went and guessed everyone and returned to Paige only to be told I didn't guess 4 of them but there was no way to "re-guess" the costume. Overall, well-written and look forward to seeing where things go, but I hope this doesn't actually go down the road that it seems to be traveling. Was hoping for something a little less obvious or "evil Cassandra" (which she is without a doubt).

Do want to see Kindra and Reina work together, I understand Kindra's reticence but it just makes sense. Far more than the MC ever reconciling with Vulvamort.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Where did you get that info from?

This is written by the Dev.
I don't want a harem ending, I just want Kindra and June. I don't care for the other girls (yes, they are all great, sexy, gorgeous, funny, etc...), but for me, June and KinK are the best ones and MC deserves them in a happy relationship with him.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i love this game. i hate that bitch Vulvamort but would great to have the MC revenge fuck her while making her think he forgives her. she deserves it. waiting on install to play the newest update. hope i am installing it correctly since i downloaded the 6 parts since that was quicker way than the 10g DL.

ep7Co1F.gif AE.gif

Last edited:

geno4952

May 3, 2017
Also, this need an update patch. Burning twice MEGA's limit and I don't doubt the actual new stuff accounts for less then a gig. Probs much less.
I have the previous parts of the game in one folder and it is only 7.5 gigs so the update is quite a bit larger than you think. It was 7+ months in the making so if it was less than a gig we would all be very disapointed. And as you can see by the posts here most everyone is really psyched it is out now.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
At first, I was like why is there such an option? Then I was like oh, that's why. I really loved getting back at that bitch. Revenge fuck is the sweetest. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
Artemis [v0.4.1] [digi.B] crunched

Original Size Win: 10,14 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 2,52 GB - _ARTEMIS-0.4.1-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 2,50 GB - _ARTEMIS-0.4.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~24,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Do

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I am more emotionally invested in Koko and her being saved than I am in any of the human characters- If the dog cannot be saved There will be riots

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes