RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Artemis-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Just a reminder torrent is back here if people need it.

Reactions: twisti46

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I'm having trouble picking what scenes/paths to do. Do we know what's the endgame to this? I know which LI I want at the end, but not sure if I should keep the other paths open as well or just stick to the one.

Also, is there any update if this will be on Steam?

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I'm having trouble picking what scenes/paths to do. Do we know what's the endgame to this? I know which LI I want at the end, but not sure if I should keep the other paths open as well or just stick to the one.

Read the dev notes on op

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Basically there is no harem so make sure to pick which girl you want.

I don't know how it will play out if you date multiple girls but there are going to be group sex scenes as one offs.

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Read the dev notes on op
Honestly the dev note is what makes me confused - the part about fooling around, which means there are options to have something without committing to the path. And some choices I can't tell if I can pick them to be just friends or if it sends me into their paths, or if it will preclude another path.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I went about 10+ pages back, and couldn't find anything about it, but for those who may not be as savvy about these things, how do you go about setting this up and playing if you downloaded the game's 6 separate parts via WorkUpload? Unzip/extract them all into a common folder and they'll be ready to go?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Honestly, I couldn't have said it better myself. Literally hit every single point head-on tbh.

I get some people might find the whole thing "romantic" in some weird way, but to me, as you said, she's an utterly selfish cunt tbh.

I will never see her as a LI, but the lil duracell bunny called Kindra? Hell yess. She's basically the character who I was drawn to most immediately when I played it the first time.

She's caring, but also really passionate about the things she puts her mind to, and the fact that she's so selfess as well is just another major boost of points to her. She got jokes, sincerity, selflessness, basically an all-around standup whamen.

But that's just me tho lolol
I would have agree that I have somewhat similar experience first time playing this game (with respect to Kindra). Honestly, I almost give up playing the first 10 minutes of the game because the MC is such a 'downer" (not sure if that is the correct term:unsure:, such a let down, depressed guy, like that). It is only when the MC met (re-connect) with Kindra outside the bar/pub (where June works) where MC is in his car, and Kindra was running (training for marathon), and she slammed her hands on the MC's car bonet and yelled "Pervert!" (and what else entails afterwards), that kinda sparks the life out of the MC (at least that's how I interpreted what the MC would have felt at that time). That moment (with Kindra and MC) stuck for what feels like forever (for this game for me) because it is literally the first scene/moment where I developed genuine interest in this game (sorry to the fans of Dr. K and June). Cheers.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I went about 10+ pages back, and couldn't find anything about it, but for those who may not be as savvy about these things, how do you go about setting this up and playing if you downloaded the game's 6 separate parts via WorkUpload? Unzip/extract them all into a common folder and they'll be ready to go?
Just download the 6 packages after that unpack the first one, the others should automatically get unpacked too and everything put in place.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Honestly the dev note is what makes me confused - the part about fooling around, which means there are options to have something without committing to the path. And some choices I can't tell if I can pick them to be just friends or if it sends me into their paths, or if it will preclude another path.
honestly just make saves for the branching paths along your playthrough as you fool around with everyone

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Nah, not interested in the game after the dev is trying to push/redeem a cheating and backstabbing whore on the mc.
I somehow did think maybe he was going to get rid of her and remove her from being a li but that seem off the table.
Thanks for the info anyways xD.
So your going to stop playing the game because a manipulative bitch is trying to manipulate someone ?? How stupid is this :WaitWhat:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So your going to stop playing the game because a manipulative bitch is trying to manipulate someone ?? How stupid is this :WaitWhat:
No, I'm going to stop playing the game because the dev wants to push her on us and she is a LI... so yeah for me that is a pass.

Oh and if you think she is not a Li , look for this variable --> LPcassie
LP = Love points ;)

This kind of stuff always feels like some kind of weird passive aggressive guilt trip to the dev. I'm not even sure what you mean by being "pushed on" - you feel like you are forced to have her as a LI? That's not how I feel my game is playing out- she is just more of a devious antagonist trying to survive in the cut throat world of high power corporations. It's also not really that much of a surprise or unusual- for the most part the path a woman has to go through for such a high position of power tends to be much more difficult and uphill then what men expereince climbing the same corporate ladder. It's well known that CEO's and high power executives tend to have characteristics associated with narcicism, psychopathy and sociopathy...

I mean, a story has to have conflict in it, there has to be some kind of stuggle- otherwise... whats really the point
No guilt trip or anything, just stated what is obvious going by the variables in the game and the push of Cassie in the narrative of the game, you are free to think differently than me, but I even agree with some people's posts here about her and the plot the dev is pushing with her,
If she wasn't a LI I may give the game another chance but she does have Love Points... and keeps being forced on the mc's life for no reason at all, everyone is free to disagree.... but for me, that is something I don't like and makes me drop the game, I hope I'm clear now and don't have to explain this again.

Also, I get your point of doing things for power and all that... but she did more than backstab the mc (she may have even cheated on the mc with the boss's son... though this last part is only "implied" in the game.)

In any case and as I said, everyone is free to have an opinion. (y)

Last edited:

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ok how do I reunlock the Data leaks that I unlocked in the last version without replaying the entire game? I already transferred my saves from the old version (but I still kept the old game files just in case) what file do I have to move to get all the dataleaks from 3.0 back?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Ok how do I reunlock the Data leaks that I unlocked in the last version without replaying the entire game? I already transferred my saves from the old version (but I still kept the old game files just in case) what file do I have to move to get all the dataleaks from 3.0 back?
For unlocks you usually have to copy the persistent file, should be in the saves folder.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes