ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Yup this is it. During Katys date theres a break where you can look at Meghan and she'll notice and smile which sets up the scene at the halloween party
Damn it. Gotta go AAAAAALL the way back to replay that part. Is it good at least? The sex scene? :confused:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gamer, this game is all about redemtion and Ink girls like to share MC all over themselves.
The whole point is what DJ kink is telling while freezing her love button off:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

did the dev get rid of the ex gf? if that is true then I may give it another chance.
Nah, not interested in the game after the dev is trying to push/redeem a cheating and backstabbing whore on the mc.
I somehow did think maybe he was going to get rid of her and remove her from being a li but that seem off the table.
Thanks for the info anyways xD.
All the action revolves around the game plot, look for it and you will enjoy this game.

Jun 20, 2018
I have to say I cracked up a bit when the Doc said she keeps her thermostat 75 degrees F year-round to stay cool.

I assume this is a case of the dev not being familiar with Fahrenheit because a 75 degree thermostat is quite warm even in the winter!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Damn it. Gotta go AAAAAALL the way back to replay that part. Is it good at least? The sex scene? :confused:
which part of the story / choice should i go back to get the one-before-last scene? I assumed that's the Meghan scene?

I get Zelda date too this chapter

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
which part of the story / choice should i go back to get the one-before-last scene? I assumed that's the Meghan scene?

I get Zelda date too this chapter
Now I haven't actually tried it but from what the others seem to be saying, we should go back to the date with Katy. And check out Meghan who I think was the model we were supposed to be painting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The Meghan scene looks alright but the Cass scene is the one that just feels wrong.

I get the whole kink for hatefucking her and whatever but I did roll back and decide against it. The whole scene felt off and it did not sit right with me.

I said it ages ago when it was first pointed out she is going to be a love interest but I do not see any way of her coming back from everything. The whole hatefuck thing was just weird and everything about her character says antagonist.

I don't see her as a love interest and I never will. Even if she rescued children from a burning orphanage she'd still be an utter cunt. I don't know if it was the devs intent but the way she fucked the MC over not only ruining his life but causing emotional distress that is still with him and enough problems with his mental health that it's taken him years to function again and he still has issues.

On top of that she's still trying to bully Kindra and a complete bitch to everyone around her.

There is no bringing Cass back from that.

The way most stories redeem an antagonist is to try and latch on to some empathy for their actions. Give them a reason for why they did what they did and make it relatable.

Cass did it for pure greed because she's a selfish bitch. There is no empathy to be found. I say she can't be redeemed because she deserves to suffer. If she loses everything and ends up homeless then great, she's on her way to feeling what the MC felt but without being stabbed in the back by someone she loved.

Don't get me wrong, I love the story and I love the characters but I will die on this hill that Cass cannot be a love interest. Digi has written her into a corner with how much of a twat she is and I don't see a way out of it.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020
The Meghan scene looks alright but the Cass scene is the one that just feels wrong.

I get the whole kink for hatefucking her and whatever but I did roll back and decide against it. The whole scene felt off and it did not sit right with me.

I said it ages ago when it was first pointed out she is going to be a love interest but I do not see any way of her coming back from everything. The whole hatefuck thing was just weird and everything about her character says antagonist.

I don't see her as a love interest and I never will. Even if she rescued children from a burning orphanage she'd still be an utter cunt. I don't know if it was the devs intent but the way she fucked the MC over not only ruining his life but causing emotional distress that is still with him and enough problems with his mental health that it's taken him years to function again and he still has issues.

On top of that she's still trying to bully Kendra and a complete bitch to everyone around her.

There is no bringing Cass back from that.

The way most stories redeem an antagonist is to try and latch on to some empathy for their actions. Give them a reason for why they did what they did and make it relatable.

Cass did it for pure greed because she's a selfish bitch. There is no empathy to be found. I say she can't be redeemed because she deserves to suffer. If she loses everything and ends up homeless then great, she's on her way to feeling what the MC felt but without being stabbed in the back by someone she loved.

Don't get me wrong, I love the story and I love the characters but I will die on this hill that Cass cannot be a love interest. Digi has written her into a corner with how much of a twat she is and I don't see a way out of it.
Honestly, I couldn't have said it better myself. Literally hit every single point head-on tbh.

I get some people might find the whole thing "romantic" in some weird way, but to me, as you said, she's an utterly selfish cunt tbh.

I will never see her as a LI, but the lil duracell bunny called Kindra? Hell yess. She's basically the character who I was drawn to most immediately when I played it the first time.

She's caring, but also really passionate about the things she puts her mind to, and the fact that she's so selfess as well is just another major boost of points to her. She got jokes, sincerity, selflessness, basically an all-around standup whamen.

But that's just me tho lolol

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes