talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Yeah, I hope so..
Still I do understand that I can't get all at once. There were games with perfect looking characters for my tastes... but totally unplayable overall, that's much worse))
True that. No amount of artwork makes up for a crappy story. Still, that's clearly not the case here and almost everything in the game is overwhelmingly positive.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
When I saw the pictures of the MC with skullcap and tatoos I really had to struggle with the decision to try it because he looked like a total loser. I am glad to say that is not the case but since he is my avatar I was not happy having to see him. Then there was the future tags of Harem and Lesbian. I love the harem genre but am sick and tired of creators making my Li's bi-sexual. Of course, kindra had to almost immediately mention that she fucked the waitress. I totally lost interst in her at that point. I don't mind bi-sexual content as long as it is optional and not canon. I don't follow any creator that forces kinks on me I don't want. Then I am forced to move in with her and her weirdness was just too much for me and I quit at that point. I liked the dialog for the most part but felt that there was something wrong with the renders, like they were too plastic looking or something, not enough expression. I wish you the best on your project but unfortunately the bi-sexual roommate was the straw that broke the camels back.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
When I saw the pictures of the MC with skullcap and tatoos I really had to struggle with the decision to try it because he looked like a total loser. I am glad to say that is not the case but since he is my avatar I was not happy having to see him. Then there was the future tags of Harem and Lesbian. I love the harem genre but am sick and tired of creators making my Li's bi-sexual. Of course, kindra had to almost immediately mention that she fucked the waitress. I totally lost interst in her at that point. I don't mind bi-sexual content as long as it is optional and not canon. I don't follow any creator that forces kinks on me I don't want. Then I am forced to move in with her and her weirdness was just too much for me and I quit at that point. I liked the dialog for the most part but felt that there was something wrong with the renders, like they were too plastic looking or something, not enough expression. I wish you the best on your project but unfortunately the bi-sexual roommate was the straw that broke the camels back.
Hey, could've been even worse for you. Imagine if Kindra was a dude and went all Brokeback Mountain on Woody :KEK:

True that. No amount of artwork makes up for a crappy story. Still, that's clearly not the case here and almost everything in the game is overwhelmingly positive.
Indeed. Sometime a bit to heavy on the trivia, but it's till one of the AVNs I enjoyed the most.
Rarely do I find comedy done right in AVNs, Artemis nails it. Well, for my taste at least.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not much of a back on that camel........

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
A location teaser from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CH5 Preview

One of the many new locations being featured in CH5. Time to get out of the workshop and explore more of Central Pointe City.
This somehow reminds me of one of the locations in Cyberpunk 2077 hehe

Reactions: Derran

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
devlog.png

Happy Monday!

This week sort of flew by me. Even now, I had to double-check if today was Monday. I believe I mentioned this before. But as I was working on scenes that didn't involve Artemis herself this week, I noticed how much her being in scenes really increases render times. Granted lighting in 3D space is a major factor in render times and I've been doing a lot with lighting adjustments this chapter. I've also adjusted the render settings this time around, moving away from denoising software and just tweaking settings and rendering at 4k. The results are looking great so far, just at the cost of render time, mainly scenes that involve Artemis herself. For example, this shot has 11 G8 characters and on a 4090, it took about 15-20 minutes.

A few factors to consider. In this shot the model is closer to the camera with less lighting. One could say the bubble wrap could have bumped up the render time, but if it did. It only added maybe an extra 5 or 10 minutes. Every shot for this scene took about an hour - 1 hour 30 min.

The render I did last week with Artemis and the compound bow was her "human" model. That was rendered in 8K and only took 30-45 minutes on a 4090. Again, the lighting was different in that scene. As well as the composition was also different. Since Mondays are generally my days where I unwind from the previous week and focus on art/learning/customs. I'll also do some tests with her model and see if I can finetune some settings to get the render times down while maintaining the quality. But if it comes to it, I'll just tweak the story a bit so that she gets her "android" bits finished sooner than initially planned. But if it comes to that, chances are it'll happen in CH6 since I've already got CH5 all planned out.

While on the topic of Artemis herself. She'll need some "everyday" clothes which she'll mostly wear throughout Book 2. Today, while I work on some render tests. I'll also work on some outfits to choose from that'll go up on a poll next week.

That's about it for last week's work. It's been fun finally working with Artemis in the story and really look forward to getting this next update out to you guys.
Have yourselves a great week and be safe out there!

- digi.B

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Can someone give me a little spoiler about the story
Or tell me who betrayed the mc and why he's in emotinal trauma

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes