dastryker

Nov 15, 2022
So, it seems like the harem tag requires that one person specifically be "courted" by at least three others - meaning having a relationship, not just sex.

So if there's no at least quadrouple route, doesn't that mean the harem tag is inappropriate and we're just having group sex then having to choose an LI? digi.B

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is Ava actually dead?? Maybe I missed something but I don't recollect anywhere that states she died? All I remember is she went away to serve in the army and didn't come back? Maybe she isn't dead and became a prisoner of war? If i'm wrong and someone knows where I missed something then please feel free to explain. Thanks.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is Ava actually dead?? Maybe I missed something but I don't recollect anywhere that states she died? All I remember is she went away to serve in the army and didn't come back? Maybe she isn't dead and became a prisoner of war? If i'm wrong and someone knows where I missed something then please feel free to explain. Thanks.
Don't think it's been said outright but some things in MC's inner monologue heavily suggest she's dead.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Is Ava actually dead??
Don't think it's been said outright
At this point she is M.I.A. status unknown. If she does make it back alive, this thread is going to be bombarded with "Can we fuck mom yet" posts at the start of each new update. Mom is/was HOT, but would be a headache for dev to deal with. Although not complete out of the question. "Life ... uh ... finds a way"

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
At this point she is M.I.A. status unknown. If she does make it back alive, this thread is going to be bombarded with "Can we fuck mom yet" posts at the start of each new update. Mom is/was HOT, but would be a headache for dev to deal with. Although not complete out of the question. "Life ... uh ... finds a way"
When do we get the info that she's MIA? Considering how the MC thinks about her makes it sound like he knows she's dead.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
When do we get the info that she's MIA?
At this point we don't know. She could be K.I.A or a P.O.W. or even just drinking an umbrella drink in Aruba. All we know is that she went on a mission and didn't return. The way the MC thinks could be for coping or because of the info the gov gave him. We can only guess for now. My guess is we will find out more at the expo.

MadAng

Jan 4, 2023
Late to the party but now happy to contribute over at Patreon. I'm enjoying the mixture of the adult drama (mental health is no joke), sexiness and comedy (etc!). Love the frank dialogue and the feisty women. Cheers!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
How do I unlock the leftmost box at the bottom?

View attachment 2346255
By playing the game:ROFLMAO:.

Joking aside, the left most box is for the titular character of this game, which you should have met somewhere in Chapter 2. I don't think anyone can miss that. I am not sure if there is a special step to unlock it because I am a bit rusty.
My guess is, you unlock it by starting Chapter 5 (or at least somewhere early in the chapter).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
My guess is, you unlock it by starting Chapter 5 (or at least somewhere early in the chapter).
At least in the previous version, players can unlock it as early as Chapter 2, but it make sense to push it to Book 2, which will mainly focus on our sexy hawt droid girl(y).

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Updated for v0.4.1a
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Edit: Fixed error when starting new game and chapter 2

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
hey scrappy i found an exception with ypur mod inside the compressed version

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
At least in the previous version, players can unlock it as early as Chapter 2, but it make sense to push it to Book 2, which will mainly focus on our sexy hawt droid girl(y).
Huh ... was that if you found all the hidden stuff? I never did I guess.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes