Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Since they wanted to poke fun at the fact they used the same MC model we have a crossover continuity issue. Whereas, if Lexi just did DJ Kink a favor and performed it wouldn't be an issue.
To be fair, I was commenting on all the Lexi cameos, not just the one in Artemis. there's at least one other that mentions her and the LoF MC's wedding in a newspaper.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
To be fair, I was commenting on all the Lexi cameos, not just the one in Artemis. there's at least one other that mentions her and the LoF MC's wedding in a newspaper.
I'm trying to remember which VN it was where I saw the Lexi/James wedding in the newspaper... It's escaping me.

There's also a couple mentions of Lexi Dimante in STWA: The Unbroken. And obviously Chasing Sunsets.

At any rate, Lexi was my choice in LoF, and I don't mind make-believing that she's the canon LI :ROFLMAO: I think the marriage showing up in the news paper proves it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm trying to remember which VN it was where I saw the Lexi/James wedding in the newspaper... It's escaping me.

There's also a couple mentions of Lexi Dimante in STWA: The Unbroken. And obviously Chasing Sunsets.

At any rate, Lexi was my choice in LoF, and I don't mind make-believing that she's the canon LI :ROFLMAO: I think the marriage showing up in the news paper proves it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
The newspaper was the end of last CS update.

Reactions: Jericho85

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020

And her song in Bare witness

Reactions: Jericho85

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
devlog.jpg

Hey everyone!
Things are steady on the development front. There's a feature I've been working on since chapter one. It's sort of a morality scale but, I guess not really a scale as it doesn't dial back depending on your actions. Both will increase as the story progresses. I'm still tweaking and I'll finally be putting it to the test this chapter. Much like DK, it's sort of a hidden mechanic. DK has a hidden point system in addition to her love points. I could have easily written her to be sleazy and someone easily romanced. But I kept her profession in mind and decided against it and implemented a hidden point mechanic instead. DK's hidden mechanic has been in place since Chapter 1.

I've also been reviewing feedback. One of them refers to the gun range and how easy it is to score high. Originally, it was difficult and after some complaints about it being too quick, I've since pushed a patch that adjusted the speed. But I think since it doesn't affect the story, I'll be tweaking it back to a quicker speed. Again, mini-games don't really affect the story and neither do free roam segments. With the exception of meeting the INK girls, you can pretty much skip every free roam. Though the costume game in CH4 does open a bonus scene planned for Chapter 9/Book 3, with who you choose in Chapter 8.

That about wraps it up. I'm about 426 story renders in. I've got an animation in the oven right now. I noticed Artemis renders add almost an hour to render times and is due to her poly count. Her model has high polys due to her mechanical details. For those wondering; yes, Kindra will eventually get around to fixing her jaw and arm. So Artemis will have a complete look eventually. So the high render times won't be too much of an issue. Also sad to say, Artemis' DJ Kink shirt will have to go at some point during this chapter. It's been a nightmare to render as it doesn't settle when placed in batch renders. I did encounter this when I animated her for the CH4's new main menu and I had to take it in after effects and do some cleanup to make it look nice. Below is an example of what I mean with the latest renders.

Image is blurry because I had what she was looking at in focus. But you can see where the shirt isn't playing nice now that she's being posed and not just standing. So, we'll have to find a new attire for her.

Speaking of, I was trying different outfits with her and decided to do a live stream of her wearing something I thought she looked nice in. I attached the 4K render to this post.

Have a great week everyone and stay safe!

-digi.B

LazyDragon91

Oct 23, 2022
Hey guys! Do you know if is someone actually working on an updated Android Port??? cause i dont have a PC rn and I would love to go on with this game!

deadremix

Jul 30, 2022
man i love this game, comedy in this game is awsome. i have a feeling that she who shall not be named is gonna screw them over with kindra's uncle seeing how that building is under his name not hers. wish this game was a true harem T.T i like all of the girls, but so torn having to choose between june/kindra/zelda >.<

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
man i love this game, comedy in this game is awsome. i have a feeling that she who shall not be named is gonna screw them over with kindra's uncle seeing how that building is under his name not hers. wish this game was a true harem T.T i like all of the girls, but so torn having to choose between june/kindra/zelda >.<
Just like in Mass Effect, there can be only one xD Which is good, causes more routes/play times, which I personally enjoy.
I agree tho, it is becoming one if my favorites over time. A rare AVN that actually made me laugh with really comedy.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I played for a bit and this mc is really not my type of guy. Can i make decision to change him later on? Into less of a jester and more of beserk punisher instead? For revenge? Would make sense considering what happened to him.

Kata

Feb 17, 2017
Started a new save and encountered a bug where I can't leave the mansion in chapter 1 because it claims I haven't talked to Zelda even after I have.

This is the case even with all the variables forced to true.

Nice.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I was bored, so I made some sigs.
But I'm also lazy, so only bothered with best girls :cautious:

View attachment 2327336

View attachment 2327338

View attachment 2327351

View attachment 2327352

Feel free to use them, naturally :D
Nice Job!

There are almost too many likeable LIs in Artemis. I've said before that I think Artemis is going to end up being a huge fan favorite, but right now my favorites are June, The Vampire, DK, and The Queen (Pending Artemis stealing the title of "Best Girl" from June).

Though Katy is a good one too. The "Kattythryn" scene was hilarious :ROFLMAO: But really the only problem with Katy for me is that the movie date with Zelda is too good to pass up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes