Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Can someone give me a little spoiler about the story Or tell me who betrayed the mc and why he's in emotinal trauma
... why don't you just play the game though ? I mean the character who betrays the mc is literally the first character we see and fuck in the game so like just launch the game and within 5 minutes you'll have your answer.
... what Pervy said ...

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
... why don't you just play the game though ? I mean the character who betrays the mc is litterally the first character we see and fuck in the game so like just launch the game and within 5 minutes you'll have your answer.
Oh then it's no for me
I don't want this type of things and thanks for your comment, otherwise i feel so fucked up for playing this game

Last edited:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Oh then it's no for me
I don't want this type of things and thanks for your comment, otherwise i feel so fucked up for playing this game
What do you mean you feel fucked up playing the game ? If you don't know what the betrayal is you obviously didn't try it yet.

And boy you're missing out. It's not fetishizing the betrayal like some other games. That only happen once and then the MC works through his emotionnal trauma with the help of some amazing characters (girls essentially), including Best Girl who not only put tiny hats on his cock while he's asleep (do I need to put the image of this scene again ?) but also ask him to work on Artemis with her, a project that help him move on greatly with his life.

It's not a depressing overly-dramatic story either, it's not here to beat you up emotionnally like some other games nor it's there to sexualize betrayal and make it a fetish of any kind. The betrayal is there to start the story, but the story itself is more focused on the MC getting better with the help of nice people (the girls), lots of humor, working on a super cute gynoid, fun and wholesome moments, and of course some dicking here and there.

Plus you get to see the betrayer failing her own project because she's too bad to do it without MC. Really a game full of positive feelings overall.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
What do you mean you feel fucked up playing the game ? If you don't know what the betrayal is you obviously didn't try it yet.

And boy you're missing out. It's not fetishizing the betrayal like some other games. That only happen once and then the MC works through his emotionnal trauma with the help of some amazing characters (girls essentially), including Best Girl who not only put tiny hats on his cock while he's asleep (do I need to put the image of this scene again ?) but also ask him to work on Artemis with her, a project that help him move on greatly with his life.

It's not a depressing overly-dramatic story either, it's not here to beat you up emotionnally like some other games nor it's there to sexualize betrayal and make it a fetish of any kind. The betrayal is there to start the story, but the story itself is more focused on the MC getting better with the help of nice people (the girls), lots of humor, working on a super cute gynoid, fun and wholesome moments, and of course some dicking here and there.

Plus you get to see the betrayer failing her own project because she's too bad to do it without MC. Really a game full of positive feelings overall.
Uhm so that means the girl who betrayed the mc was just stole his project ??
If this is the matter than i will try it,
I just hate to see that mc find Li with other guys having sex.
And thanks for your replies

Reactions: PapaPhat

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not too worry. If the ex-LI is having sex with other guys, we don't see it. It is not a plot point for this game. She betrayed him to steal their project and land an important position with a big corporation. Her sex life, outside the initial scene with the MC, is not relevant. Her evil ways are.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MC starts the game being betrayed by the one person that he loved and trusted. She stole his work and broke his heart. (There is no ntr.) However, that opens up the opportunity for him to meet MANY other lovely ladies who help him to come back and open his heart again.

This game is a must play title. You really owe it to yourself to give it a try. The renders are wonderful, the ladies are to die for hot and the story is fulfilling and heart warming without being too sappy. It's a real winner.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Encouragement... This is June... She helps MC open his heart again...

Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 10.02.13.77.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 10.03.24.28.png
This is Artemis... You'll meet her in game...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 08.00.30.27.png
This is Kindra... the one that got away... then came back into MC's life... She's amazing :)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 08.01.34.36.png
This is the doctor who helps MC with his emotional issues. She is a wonderful lady. :)

Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 08.01.53.52.png
And... There's no shortage of other hot honey bunnies in game. :)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 08.02.30.49.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 08.03.04.98.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 08.02.47.99.png
Artemis is calling out to you... Why are you waiting? Enjoy!:love:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 07.50.32.02.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
MC starts the game being betrayed by the one person that he loved and trusted. She stole his work and broke his heart. (There is no ntr.) However, that opens up the opportunity for him to meet MANY other lovely ladies who help him to come back and open his heart again.

This game is a must play title. You really owe it to yourself to give it a try. The renders are wonderful, the ladies are to die for hot and the story is fulfilling and heart warming without being too sappy. It's a real winner.

View attachment 2373982 View attachment 2373983
View attachment 2373988
This is Kindra... the one that got away... then came back into MC's life... She's amazing :)
View attachment 2373991
This is the doctor who helps MC with his emotional issues. She is a wonderful lady. :)

View attachment 2373992
View attachment 2373993 View attachment 2373994 View attachment 2373997
View attachment 2373998
This post could be submitted for advertising ...

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

View attachment 2373988
View attachment 2373991

View attachment 2373992
View attachment 2373998

Also completely spot on. Play it, you that is reading this and still haven't play.
This is you before playing :

And this is you after :

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021

View attachment 2373988
View attachment 2373991

View attachment 2373992
View attachment 2373998
Thanks for your wonderful post
Now i m going to play it

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh then it's no for me
You're missing a great game then. Yes, he's betrayed in the prologue, but that betrayal sets up the rest of the story of how he "recovers his mojo," and learns to trust again.

"I can't read/watch Spiderman because his uncle was killed."
"I can't read/watch Batman because he's traumatized by the murder of his parents."
Or Hercules,
Or Harry Potter,
Or many, many others.

The Hero's Journey usually begins with the protagonist suffering great loss.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

View attachment 2373988
View attachment 2373991

View attachment 2373992
View attachment 2373998
Of course, if a player has a deep-seated, visceral, distaste for body art, there might be a problem....

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Of course, if a player has a deep-seated, visceral, distaste for body art, there might be a problem....
Hero's Journey
You are a bit late to the party here, my friend. The person requesting info on this fine title already said...
Thanks for your wonderful post
Now i m going to play it
In the post directly above yours... after he had seen images of the super fine tattooed ladies...
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Here's a little tune for all you tattooed women fans...
Dedicated to the many fine tattooed femmes of the INK sorority!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Duke is the shit!
Want to find me a woman with a choice tattoo...
I know that tattooed woman she'll know what to do!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaun@121

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You are a bit late to the party here, my friend. The person requesting info on this fine title already said...

In the post directly above yours... after he had seen images of the super fine tattooed ladies...
Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Here's a little tune for all you tattooed women fans...
Dedicated to the many fine tattooed femmes of the INK sorority!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Duke is the shit!
Want to find me a woman with a choice tattoo...
I know that tattooed woman she'll know what to do!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Oops. One of the problems of writing longer posts....

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes