JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
A preview pic from the developer at Patreon [I hesitate to post this one, but anyway, don't blame me for it :)]:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CH5 Preview
:)
Correction.

P/S: I hope future Vulvamort "promo" photo(s) comes with the compulsory paper bag filter:p.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
A preview pic from the developer at Patreon [I hesitate to post this one, but anyway, don't blame me for it :)]:

CH5 Preview
:)
Any chance of getting the post that comes with the image of Vulvamort?

Thanks.

Peace :)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Any chance of getting the post that comes with the image of Vulvamort?

Thanks.

There is no text in the post I think. Just a single preview render image of vulvamort. However, it shows that the render is really good (at least for me), if I put paper bag on the object at the center of it :HideThePain:.

So, I have really high hope and anticipation for Chapter 5 and the rest(y). I mean if she-who-shall-not-be-named looks this good, imagine how for example, she-who-is-totally-not-a-vampire, Zelda looks like:love:.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There is no text in the post I think. Just a single preview render image of vulvamort. However, it shows that the render is really good (at least for me), if I put paper bag on the object at the center of it :HideThePain:.

So, I have really high hope and anticipation for Chapter 5 and the rest(y). I mean if she-who-shall-not-be-named looks this good, imagine how for example, she-who-is-totally-not-a-vampire, Zelda looks like:love:.
Thanks.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676225063511.png
Babe: I really thought having me by your side
would stop you retracing your hurtful emotions.
Am I wrong? We met in the elevator, remember?
Are ya still frozen like in there?

1676225213170.png
Emi: I am your religion now! Drop to your knees and worship me, beseech your absolution.
1676225654907.png

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It is on the other side so you can't see it :ROFLMAO:. Next time I will use a proper paper bag:BootyTime:. Cheers.
As an expert archer IRL, my first thought when I saw Cassandra's image was, "Hey, I could print that, paint a bullseye on her face and use it for an archery target!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
devlog.jpg

Happy Monday all!

Another week zips by! I'll start with some mild bad news. I have to push back the Steam release a bit further. I've been mostly focused on CH5 and have not done much work on the Steam build as a result. It's been a bit stressful juggling both while trying not to make the CH5 another 9 month cycle. Doing my absolute best to release sooner this cycle. Back to Steam, on top of the Steam build not being done, I also haven't done much marketing with it so the numbers aren't where they should be in terms of wishlist. But the good news is that I've managed to get the renders needed for the trailer done and I sent them over to someone who will piece this together for me. Once I have the trailer done, the storefront will be done and all that will remain is the build itself. So, I apologize to anyone waiting on Steam.

The trailer itself will be an alternate take on the camping trip from CH3. It'll play out like a very short scene and I look forward to seeing it complete. Here's one of the renders I made for the trailer.

As for CH5, things are going smoothly. Regarding my test renders and Artemis, the location itself seems to be impacting the render times when combined with the closeup shots. I've also tweaked the settings a bit. Still rendering at 4K but brought down the iterations from 8k to 6k. This is more of a bandaid, but I've only got one more scene to do in the workshop that includes Artemis. Fortunately, a change in location was already planned and decorated, ready to go. So, very good news there.

Shortly after this post, I'll put up the poll that will determine Artemis' new outfit for Book Two. She will sport various outfits throughout Book Two, but this is going to be her "at home" outfit. I personally like them all, but I'll leave this choice up to you.

That's all for this week!

Take care and be safe!

-digi.B

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Here's how that outfit poll stands as of now:

Artemis - Book Two outfit
View attachment 2390889

A 39%
B 7%
C 53%

432 votes total 6 days left

Patrons seem to like that the red contrasts with the bionic arm. I voted for A.
Also voted for A, but I don't mind C either, there's only the B one I don't particularly like, there's just something off.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Also voted for A, but I don't mind C either, there's only the B one I don't particularly like, there's just something off.
Interesting. I feel almost exactly the same, and comments on the post indicated people would have voted for A if it was red. But yea, just glad B is getting the attention it deserves (in comparison).

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes