WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I, too, would go for A and part of the reason is one can't see the wrinkles in A (if there are any). In C, the wrinkles in the shorts don't cut it. They would not appear like that IRL. The wrinkles in B are a bit more realistic.

Reactions: Swarovsky7

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Why not going for both options? :WeSmart:
Artemis will have various outfits but the poll is for the "at home" outfit. I guess it will be easier for dev to render all the home scenes with just 1 outfit than 2 or more.

Quote from Patreon post:
Shortly after this post, I'll put up the poll that will determine Artemis' new outfit for Book Two. She will sport various outfits throughout Book Two, but this is going to be her "at home" outfit. I personally like them all, but I'll leave this choice up to you.
Honestly, the choices kinda biased towards C because the outfit is red but A and B are black, so red will stand out. If C is also black, then it is fairer. You can have another poll just for the color.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Honestly, the choices kinda biased towards C because the outfit is red but A and B are black, so red will stand out. If C is also black, then it is fairer. You can have another poll just for the color.
Eh. I think that´s kinda personal taste. My vote would have been A. B is just.... boring. And C is more like a sports outfit imho.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When you have a wonder of female awesome figure like Emi,
she would do well to show off her humps and bumps,
red skinny fit outfit showcases her spectacular assets,
while the other two just hide her gorgeous lady lumps.
While we have this absolute hottie around most of the day,
MC being a code junkey and all,
why not enjoy her in all her consummate beauty?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy every minute near this ferociously devoted sweetie once she learns it hands on from koko and kink.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Interesting. I feel almost exactly the same, and comments on the post indicated people would have voted for A if it was red. But yea, just glad B is getting the attention it deserves (in comparison).
b looks like "I got out of bed and put shoes on"

Jun 20, 2018
Here's how that outfit poll stands as of now:

Artemis - Book Two outfit
View attachment 2390889

A 39%
B 7%
C 53%

432 votes total 6 days left

Patrons seem to like that the red contrasts with the bionic arm. I voted for A.
A is the coolest and has a touch of sci-fi. The other two are perfectly nice but seem like generic athleisure.

If not for my Patreon issues, I'd be supporting and voting A.

Pietu

Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys, I'm playing Artemis on mobile and I'm stuck on the first free roam of Kindra. What am I missing? I did the shower peaking scene, dj set, laptop, hat, fridge, what else is there?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Hey guys, I'm playing Artemis on mobile and I'm stuck on the first free roam of Kindra. What am I missing? I did the shower peaking scene, dj set, laptop, hat, fridge, what else is there?
go to the little area where your bed is and click the window to continue iirc

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes