Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Right, the bear. She probably shouldn't, the bear has cubs after all.
I'd be happy to give her belly rubs though.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It all could end terribly... Head over heels for Artemis, finally the future was looking bright... But she ran off with the refridgerator and now you have to get drunk on warm beer...
We really need a fourth law of robotics!
Maybe could be something like: NO NTR!
That is not NTR, if she has an afair with the thumble dryer that is another thing, even if there is the washing mashine involved
it is an absolute no go ! just imagine a kiss on the cheek with the trace of the Softener Ewwwww ! of finding traces of the perfume cloth on her face double EWWW ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Dating to an android, now that is a weird concept. :unsure: Though what we know from Chasing Sunset, Artemis has a naughty side.:p
More than enough proof that we'll be able to do her in a future chapter. My guess is she'll be curious about it and ask us to help her with a "experiment", IMO it may cause loss of RP points with Kindra, but who knows? maybe she accepts it and maybe we'll end up getting a threesome with her and Artemis?

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020

Happy Monday!

Short post. Focusing on the remaining scenes. Slight concern with that outdoors cafe I mentioned last week. But render times were unaffected and rendered out pretty quickly. Set turned out real nice and well worth getting a few more gray hairs over haha.

This week I'll be continuing my focus on completing more scenes. There's still a handful of animations to be done. I'll be working on those during the beta test period when that time comes. I'll also be wrapping up a new app for the phone. It'll be something to monitor Artemis and is the core mechanic for the story that I've been waiting to implement since CH1. Think Paragon/Renegade from Mass Effect but with a slight twist to it.

That wraps it up for this devlog. Be safe and have yourselves a great week!

-digi.B

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I got to the end where you have to choose between kindra and the Ink girls shout out.
At 1st I chose kindra since she is one of my favorites but the second I saw the heartbreak on Zelda's face I scrolled back and chose the ink girls :ROFLMAO:
If you aren't on her route, Zelda has my favorite reaction in the entire game. Paraphrasing : Oh no, MC, thats a sexual harassment lawsuit, with her cute, concerned look on her face, while everyone else is cheering the MC on, or laughing their ass off.
Think Paragon/Renegade from Mass Effect but with a slight twist to it.
1663517652772173.gif

Reactions: Ilhares

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I got to the end where you have to choose between kindra and the Ink girls shout out.
At 1st I chose kindra since she is one of my favorites but the second I saw the heartbreak on Zelda's face I scrolled back and chose the ink girls :ROFLMAO:
Zelda's reaction earned this game its first save for split paths for me. I already had chosen Zelda as my alternate (to Kindra obviously). But seeing how the kiss tore her up, I had to backtrack and save so I could feel better about myself. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty sure I will need a save for Junebug because she is incredible. And another for Artemis... Do you think that she is going to be an actual LI?

Also on the subject of theories: I am thinking that Meghan is Kindra's ex... Not a fan of this but, it is what it is.

Welp, time to go full Paragon and let Zelda peg y'all....or would that be Kindra's thing?
If anyone is going to be doing any pegging, clearly, it's this one...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
IKR? Jut got an alert that a post of mine was deleted here due to being off-topic even though it wasn't, talking about a character from another AVN that appears in a game that shares the same universe isn't off-topic at all!
I agree with you. Also had my post deleted just because it had the word "Lexi" in it. Could it be a new mod? I don't think he's even reading the post and just removing any post with the word "Lexi" in it. Like, bruh, if you're gonna do your work, then do it right. What's the point of having discussions if our posts are just gonna get deleted?

P.S.
I'm going to bet that this post is gonna be gone in a few days.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes