PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There is only one girl in this whole game that I will decline, she who shall not be named... Vulvamort! Fucking Cass is a raging cunt. The rest of the girls are beautiful both inside and out! My favorites are June and Kindra with a side order of Artemis but I love them all!!! Huzzah! It is rare to find a game with so many attractive LI! Kudos to digi.B for an amazing story with top quality renders and animations...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 10.03.24.28.png kindrabathHD.jpg

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
There is only one girl in this whole game that I will decline, she who shall not be named... Vulvamort! Fucking Cass is a raging cunt. The rest of the girls are beautiful both inside and out! My favorites are June and Kindra with a side order of Artemis but I love them all!!! Huzzah! It is rare to find a game with so many attractive LI! Kudos to digi.B for an amazing story with top quality renders and animations...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 2961928 View attachment 2961929
My brother.... I have a feeling we'd be best friends. :cool:

Last edited:

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
i feel kinda disappointed that wont be getting any paige or reina, it's gonna be like another year. Kinra is great, i just get more of a sis/BFF vibe from her so she's been off the table for me. Zelda was interesting, but I feel like i got my moment with her during that date, whereas i dont feel like we've gotten to know paige/reina that well yet. Almost would've preferred waiting the extra month to get everything rather than push it to next year

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
" You were on your way to living the lush life as a gifted software engineer, working for the most prestigious tech giant, until the last person you thought would betray you takes it all away. "
That alone was enough for me not to play this
Not an airport.jpg
That model is based on Alexandra Daddario. The features are much stronger and don't react well to extreme expression use. Makes her look, well "Cro-Magnon."
What do you mean Cro-Magnon? Cro-Magnon is now known as "Anatomically Modern Human."

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2021
Hopefully the fact there are two already written parts for episode 6 (Paige and Reina) means it won't take another year. Between that and not having to work on a Steam release, I'm optimistic we might get it sooner than expected

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Any news on the next update? This one is taking some time. I thought it was just gonna be focused on the cyborg

Reactions: karumi56

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
1696285262258.png

Happy new week!

Another busy week but the list has shrunk significantly. This week I'll be wrapping up renders that need to be cleaned up or corrected that remain as well as finalize some special effects, aka scenes that are through Artemis' POV. Next week will be laying down the tracks and sound effects and testing of the final build before releasing.

Big relief to finally be at this point. The SD cards won't be in the release build because those aren't finished and since they're just bonus content, I figured it's best to just do those during release week. Before I take my 1-2 weeks off, I'll be working on the SD card renders and address any bugs that may have slipped by. Then include the SD card renders with the patch. Again, since those renders are considered bonus content, I figured this would be a good route.

Thanks everyone and I hope the weather has finally cooled in your area. I'm certainly enjoying the change.

- digi.B

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
View attachment 2975852

Happy new week!

Another busy week but the list has shrunk significantly. This week I'll be wrapping up renders that need to be cleaned up or corrected that remain as well as finalize some special effects, aka scenes that are through Artemis' POV. Next week will be laying down the tracks and sound effects and testing of the final build before releasing.

Big relief to finally be at this point. The SD cards won't be in the release build because those aren't finished and since they're just bonus content, I figured it's best to just do those during release week. Before I take my 1-2 weeks off, I'll be working on the SD card renders and address any bugs that may have slipped by. Then include the SD card renders with the patch. Again, since those renders are considered bonus content, I figured this would be a good route.

Thanks everyone and I hope the weather has finally cooled in your area. I'm certainly enjoying the change.

- digi.B
nice to see an update being so close. though it makes me wonder what your oppinion is on possibly making zelda's movie date and the painting date both doable instead of having to choose as personally i like to do both and am just bad at not being able to. so would be interested to hearing your opinion on that topic.

Reactions: aragh
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes