POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
to be honest I forgot all about this one as it been so long only remember when i replayed Leap of faith because LEXI for life baby its a good story line and the adult side is well spread... yes this one

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey y'all... Friends, Fiends and Pervy-men... lend me your ear... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Yes, I have seen the spam as well... Why this person does not read the OP or just DL the game and check is beyond me but I AM pretty sure I know WHY they keep asking for the Ren'Py version...

The answer is: Potato!

That's right... the person who is spam asking for Ren'Py version info is playing on an ancient 32 bit potato machine! Has to be! It's the only logical reason to want to know the version of the engine because as of the latest version of Ren'Py, there is NO support for 32 bit files any more! Now... I'm not checking every game for which this lazy :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: has asked but I do know that Artemis' latest version is 64 bit ONLY.

Have a great day, my friends. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 08.00.30.27.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
nice name for your "List"
Either they're already on The List™ or I just can't figure out who you're talking about
I think his posts were deleted by the mods... I don't see them. I confronted him about spam but didn't report it. IDK... All I know for sure is that you just don't troll forums asking other folks to do your research spending their time, effort and resources to mine your data for you.

The only question left in my head is, "did I remember to put him on MY list before he disappeared?" Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Base Profile Screenshot 2023.09.22 - 00.04.25.73.png

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
1696885764547.png

Happy new week!

This week I'll be laying down the new tracks and sound effects into the code. The way things are looking, I want to say that CH5 will be released on Oct 30th. The week leading up to the 30th is more of a buffer to address anything that may have popped up, so should things look good before the 30th, I'll release sooner.

ALSO, I keep forgetting to mention this and almost forgot as I was about to hit the post button.

If you had signed up for the tiers that places your names in the credits, please do so ASAP. Deadline for this will be OCT 20th. Either send me a message here or in the Patreon channel in the discord. I will still sift through the history as I've done before, but dropping your names for me will speed things up for me on that front.

Following this release, I'll be doing another Q&A here on Patreon. So if you have questions about Artemis, future projects, myself. Feel free to ask and I'll start jotting the questions down and post answers next month.

Back into the basement I go! Have yourselves a safe week!

- digi.B

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Happy new week!

This week I'll be laying down the new tracks and sound effects into the code. The way things are looking, I want to say that CH5 will be released on Oct 30th. The week leading up to the 30th is more of a buffer to address anything that may have popped up, so should things look good before the 30th, I'll release sooner.

ALSO, I keep forgetting to mention this and almost forgot as I was about to hit the post button.

If you had signed up for the tiers that places your names in the credits, please do so ASAP. Deadline for this will be OCT 20th. Either send me a message here or in the Patreon channel in the discord. I will still sift through the history as I've done before, but dropping your names for me will speed things up for me on that front.

Following this release, I'll be doing another Q&A here on Patreon. So if you have questions about Artemis, future projects, myself. Feel free to ask and I'll start jotting the questions down and post answers next month.

Back into the basement I go! Have yourselves a safe week!

- digi.B
Happy to see a timeframe. Will definitely pledge when we're closer to release.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Replayed the game again since it's been a year since the last release and I had forgotten some of the details.

Did anyone notice how rough the renders looked in the Halloween ep?
The animation with pink hair girl was a considerable dip in quality.

The date and sex scene with June still far superior than the others.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Replayed the game again since it's been a year since the last release and I had forgotten some of the details.

Did anyone notice how rough the renders looked in the Halloween ep?
The animation with pink hair girl was a considerable dip in quality.

The date and sex scene with June still far superior than the others.
No, I missed everything. I went through faithful Kira's route and ended up in the friendzone and virgin :FacePalm:.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes