NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I think only Zoe got demoted, the new pledges were already just side characters. How deep will the content go with the rest is the real question, because arguably, outside of Kindra and June there isn't even a hint of a start of the romance with any of the other girls. Aparently Reina and Katy will have content next update( ep6 - Jan 2025 for the Lostanddamned in the back :cautious: :Kappa:), I doubt anything major will happen though...

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think only Zoe got demoted, the new pledges were already just side characters. How deep will the content go with the rest is the real question, because arguably, outside of Kindra and June there isn't even a hint of a start of the romance with any of the other girls. Aparently Reina and Katy will have content next update( Jan 2025 for the Lostanddamned in the back :cautious: :Kappa:), I doubt anything major will happen though...
Watch as digi.GOAT outworks everyone once again. :Kappa:

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
I think only Zoe got demoted, the new pledges were already just side characters. How deep will the content go with the rest is the real question, because arguably, outside of Kindra and June there isn't even a hint of a start of the romance with any of the other girls. Aparently Reina and Katy will have content next update( ep6 - Jan 2025 for the Lostanddamned in the back :cautious: :Kappa:), I doubt anything major will happen though...
Any word on who THIS update will be focused on?

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I can't wait to romance Artemis
I'm going to be a perfect gentleman
Maybe we could start with some flowers or something?

It's amazing I always choose the best & Sweetest girls in these games
somehow it reminds me of someone with *Pervert* in his name and we all know how it turned out with his romances.:unsure::LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes