xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ch 1 ~ 3 Cassie kinda looked like her face was modeled after Alexandra Daddario. The visual reworks for Naomi, Zoe and Zelda were all big improvements but Cassie somehow got worse.
I thought that that was all part of the antogonizing of Cassie, some how.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Ch 1 ~ 3 Cassie kinda looked like her face was modeled after Alexandra Daddario. The visual reworks for Naomi, Zoe and Zelda were all big improvements but Cassie somehow got worse.
That model is based on Alexandra Daddario. The features are much stronger and don't react well to extreme expression use. Makes her look, well "Cro-Magnon."

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
There is most likely something wrong with my save dates, since the last one was from November 2022, which was the same as the version here, oh there was a NEW SCENE involving someone finding out where the power surge originated and a chess game.
Lol so is this on hiatus or something?

Reactions: Adam17017

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

Good morning!
Popping in for a quick check-in. Informed that beta team they'll be receiving the next build tonight. I had hoped to find a composer for CH5 that I could build a long-term relationship to provide music and really invest their talent into Artemis. It's been a struggle as they mostly just want to get paid and move onto the next thing. Not wanting to really sit down and understand the story they're creating music for. That said, I'm still on the hunt, but have also secured a great music library that will cover the soundtrack for this chapter. So with sound effects and music secured, the sound department is looking great for CH5. I obviously have zero time to spare this dev cycle, but DJ Kink's Studio should return with Chapter 6 release.
Keeping this one short as I dash back into the basement to continue tightening bolts up for this release.
Thank you everyone for the support last week. Sometimes you get lost in your work and need to remind yourself that you can't fight time and it'll continue ticking its way forward. I'm still working as diligently as before but without the stress of that looming cloud that is last year's release date.
Thanks again and hope everyone is enjoying the shift in weather and looking forward to spooky season!
- digi.B

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Good morning!
Popping in for a quick check-in. Informed that beta team they'll be receiving the next build tonight. I had hoped to find a composer for CH5 that I could build a long-term relationship to provide music and really invest their talent into Artemis. It's been a struggle as they mostly just want to get paid and move onto the next thing. Not wanting to really sit down and understand the story they're creating music for. That said, I'm still on the hunt, but have also secured a great music library that will cover the soundtrack for this chapter. So with sound effects and music secured, the sound department is looking great for CH5. I obviously have zero time to spare this dev cycle, but DJ Kink's Studio should return with Chapter 6 release.
Keeping this one short as I dash back into the basement to continue tightening bolts up for this release.
Thank you everyone for the support last week. Sometimes you get lost in your work and need to remind yourself that you can't fight time and it'll continue ticking its way forward. I'm still working as diligently as before but without the stress of that looming cloud that is last year's release date.
Thanks again and hope everyone is enjoying the shift in weather and looking forward to spooky season!
- digi.B
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I know the dev removed some Ink girls from the main LIs list. So who are gonna be the LIs with proper routes?

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes