Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, it look's that way.

But, in muzungas' defence, he was likely meaning any updated news since the Discord post.
shhh...please, dont spoil whiteknights/bots fun...they are defending/going hard...wondering could that overly aggressive defence turn into an autoimmune disease some day:unsure::HideThePain:

so one year anniversary should be celebrated with a new update..yup, yup, biip!:BootyTime:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
shhh...please, dont spoil whiteknights/bots fun...they are defending/going hard...wondering could that overly aggressive defence turn into an autoimmune disease some day:unsure::HideThePain:

so one year anniversary should be celebrated with a new update..yup, yup, biip!:BootyTime:
Care to enlighten me on which post did I whiteknight digi.b's tardiness? Because I certainly don't ever recall doing it.

Or do you seriously consider asking for an update literally directly below the latest update post from earlier that day a legitimate question instead of a lazy "I can't be bothered to do any reading, let alone searching, so spoon-feed me because I'm special" one?

muzungas

Mar 15, 2023
Care to enlighten me on which post did I whiteknight digi.b's tardiness? Because I certainly don't ever recall doing it.

Or do you seriously consider asking for an update literally directly below the latest update post from earlier that day a legitimate question instead of a lazy "I can't be bothered to do any reading, let alone searching, so spoon-feed me because I'm special" one?
Discord post was from the morning in uk and when i asked about news it was already evening. I dont understand what is your problem tbh. Who are you trying to impress here?

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023

12 months since the last update, 1 lewd scene (dont care about this one as long as its a long update, unlike what Ocean for example dropped out lol), still had to cut off content to make the 2023 release and despite all of this still couldn't even drop the update in the morning hours on October 30th, lol...

But well, let's cut him some slack this time; he had health issues. Next update though? :devilish:

Regarding white knights, yeah every thread has a few cock worshipers who will praise the ground dev works even if the update takes 24 months

Last edited:
Reactions: proximus

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
12 months since the last update, 1 lewd scene (dont care about this one as long as its a long update, unlike what Ocean for example dropped out lol), still had to cut off content to make the 2023 release and despite all of this still couldn't even drop the update in the morning hours on October 30th, lol...

But well, let's cut him some slack this time; he had health issues. Next update though? :devilish:

Regarding white knights, yeah every thread has a few cock worshipers who will praise the ground dev works even if the update takes 24 months
I remember a time when having common sense on the internet didn't get you called a "cock worshipper".

I don't get why people come for the heads of the devs of the bigger VNs like Artemis, DIK, etc over the long development time when the updates are always long, high quality, and very good. Not to mention one single person is working on everything. There's plenty of VN developers that have long development times for short updates that aren't even always good. If you got a short update every few months you'd be whining about them being too short.

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
What I find the most hilarious (and it happens each and every time), is that the people who whine the most are also the ones who downright refuse to spend a cent on helping the developer to make the chapters.

I would understand being pissed at slow chapters if you are tossing money at the product (Hello, Milfy City), but why do you care about an update being slow? You didn't spend anything on it's creation.

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
I agree, it's a pretty decent deal. I was afraid it was going to be a higher tier. I will normally lurk on my favorite games at a lower tier, then upgrade for short periods to get the release quickly.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes