HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Oh you mean the girls that look identical that are both insanely good programmers? Just happened to both go by V? Couldn't possibly be the same person.
could be, but Veronica is a has heterocromia and V doesn't at least in as i remember and the the scene i just checked to make sure

its possible he wears a lens to cover it up but its more likely they aren't the same person

edit: also you might've noticed veronica is kinda pale compared to V

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
It's been a while, but wasn't there a scene where MC asks the camgirl for help on a program, and she wears her glasses and its literally V?
Or am I misremembering things.

There's also the fact that Digi just improved his models, though I don't remember if we were actually introduced to V before meeting the girl in the sex toy shop.

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Pretty bummed to hear about just 1 lewd scene for a year+ of development especially since this game did not feel like a slow burn in the first few updates. It might take several years to get to the content that I want to see which is far too long for me.

I am just glad I did not decide to support this project financially since it seems like the dev's vision is different from my tastes. Oh well guess there are other games I can follow instead but it is a real shame since I really liked this one.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's been a while, but wasn't there a scene where MC asks the camgirl for help on a program, and she wears her glasses and its literally V?
Or am I misremembering things.

There's also the fact that Digi just improved his models, though I don't remember if we were actually introduced to V before meeting the girl in the sex toy shop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I also feel I need to mention this chapter features only one lewd scene. I remember one guy being furious when ch3 dropped and there were only two and his tantrum gave me a chuckle. At this point though, it's safe to say Artemis is more story focused and lewds will come naturally.
ptsd.gif

Last edited:

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
So how's this work exactly? The ones grouped up are harem-ish routes and the ones who aren't are solo routes? Or am I just reading too much into their placements?
The creator has some clear favourites.

Kindra is his clear #1, she gets the most attention. Followed by June and Zelda is quickly becoming a very close #3.

After that, it's Paige and Reina, but the creator seems less invested in them. Katy seemed prominent early on, but is getting less and less attention.

The rest are cool girls with hot scenes, but that's about it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The creator has some clear favourites.

Kindra is his clear #1, she gets the most attention. Followed by June and Zelda is quickly becoming a very close #3.

After that, it's Paige and Reina, but the creator seems less invested in them. Katy seemed prominent early on, but is getting less and less attention.

The rest are cool girls with hot scenes, but that's about it.
Well, the MC is basically living with Kindra, and he has been intimately involved with June in the past; all of the others are relatively recent possibilities. So it's probably unfair to attribute favoritism to the developer based on current attention to the characters. Besides, we have a new contender (the titular character, in fact) coming into the picture.

Dec 9, 2022
Sorry if asked before, didn't see it in past couple pages. Any idea about release date? Last thing on discord was months ago and didn't see anything else here. Is the game still going on?

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Artemis DevLog - CH5

Happy new week!
I'm on track for October 30th release date! I'll give a proper change log on the release date but here's a few numbers
renders - 5,203 (this number may go up or down just by a few as I clean things up)
69 new tracks
33,506 lines of dialogue - This number felt low at first. But it'll make sense why once you've gone through this chapter.
The update will be about 3.5GB
I also feel I need to mention this chapter features only one lewd scene. I remember one guy being furious when ch3 dropped and there were only two and his tantrum gave me a chuckle. At this point though, it's safe to say Artemis is more story focused and lewds will come naturally. Depending on the character and how much has been invested in them thus far.
That said, this is a story heavy chapter. Book One ended an arc and Book Two continues the story and introduces another major arc. I was originally going to make CH5 shorter due to the amount of work I did recoding Book One to be controller and SteamDeck friendly for the Steam release, amongst other things. But even with so much fat trimmed, I can only trim so much for sake of story beat. Each chapter is laid out to bring each book to a conclusion and sets a foundation for the next book. But I am so relieved to finally be at this point. This has truly been development hell and I am looking forward to starting fresh with Chapter 6, once 5 has been released. But enough of that, we're 7 days away and I am really excited to release this next chapter!
In the next couple of weeks, I'll collect questions from anyone wanting to know more about Artemis, myself or future projects and answer them around the end of November.
Thank you again for your patience and support. I look forward to a nice break and hanging out with everyone again in Discord voice chats.
See you all next week and have yourselves a safe one!
- digi.B

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes