VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I wonder if this update will help uncover the mysterious role of the only LI (likely) the protagonist hasn't yet met:
Vladmirovna (V).

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i was a patron of digi b i woul be mad aboiut the only one lewd scene in the chapter,but im not ,so im ok with it but still dissapointed and i dont even saw the actual update...but ...i can concur with many that cutting content on some of the girls usnt something that i would support ,like never ...why? bcs not everyone have the same tastes and some patrons dont like those artemis zeldaveronica and kindra options,just saying.i know there was a pool and zoe and others were cutt off of the LI''s list but again if you cut off lis why not also cut off they content and use the time for those who still be part of the list...lately i see many devs going againt the same ppl who support them ,while is they game to do whatever they want ,also chek form time to tim the the others side view of thing make them see better and wider,if not for this development for futures ones,.
the slow burn i dont care in this one bcs well is fucking awesome ,but the way fanbase is crazy about a artemis [ai] i cant understand,but i respect that.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Damn, I played it so long ago that I don't remember who Veronica is

And I wouldn't mind waiting even until december for some Reina and Paige content.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes