Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It's in the "mattress" option. If you didn't get it, you must've kissed DJ KinK in front of Zelda in the Halloween Party, you DISLOYAL PIECE OF SHIT!!! :mad::mad::mad:JK :ROFLMAO::Kappa:

That's what you get for being a womanizer. Deserved.
I'd kiss DJ KinK 10 times out of 10 tbh. :love: :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

bateauivre

Aug 26, 2023
How’d you get this scene with her in bed? Whenever I get to this scene the only options I get is mattress or sitting in the chair
Same
It's in the "mattress" option. If you didn't get it, you must've kissed DJ KinK in front of Zelda in the Halloween Party, you DISLOYAL PIECE OF SHIT!!! :mad::mad::mad:JK :ROFLMAO::Kappa:

I didn't kiss Kindra and still don't get the option to sleep with Zelda. I suspect maybe something related to Relationship Point number? Furthermore, is something supposed to happen at the airport? Just a picture and that's it?

Reactions: hawk784563

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Same

I didn't kiss Kindra and still don't get the option to sleep with Zelda. I suspect maybe something related to Relationship Point number? Furthermore, is something supposed to happen at the airport? Just a picture and that's it?
They really teased us in this chapter. But... there is a flag for a threesome with June and Kindra on MC's Birthday.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Furthermore, is something supposed to happen at the airport? Just a picture and that's it?
Well, a lot happens in the airport scene in other paths. For example, when you do kiss DJ KinK - this happens:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This goes to show you the replayability of the game and it's variation.

Digi.GOAT

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You can still make things right with Zelda after, but you HAVE to drop the kissing buddy status with Kindra afterwards.

Jul 1, 2022

Didn’t kiss DJ Kink on this playthrough and I still didn’t sleep with Zelda. Mattress option just has me sleep on the mattress not her bed

Reactions: hawk784563

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Didn’t kiss DJ Kink on this playthrough and I still didn’t sleep with Zelda. Mattress option just has me sleep on the mattress not her bed
Meushi, can you look again on the code? What even is the pre-requisite to make CH5_zelsharedbed variable to switch to true? Like what are they missing? They said they didn't kiss DJ KinK in the party and they still don't get it. :unsure:

bateauivre

Aug 26, 2023
Well, a lot happens in the airport scene in other paths. For example, when you do kiss DJ KinK - this happens:
This goes to show you the replayability of the game and it's variation.

Digi.GOAT
Yeah I meant if you're on Zelda's path and you didn't kiss Kink, do you just take a picture of her and then she leaves?

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Did you get your first two resolved as well with the patch?

As I didn't, found the issue in art_chapter05.rpy though.

Line 4555, should be:
```python
if ch5_vofferedgift
```

line 3657, should be:
```python
elif ch1_pizzawholetab and ch5_robbuypropose:
```

(Who would've thought paying for the whole Pizza would come back to bite you in the arse, huh)

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Meushi, can you look again on the code? What even is the pre-requisite to make CH5_zelsharedbed variable to switch to true? Like what are they missing? They said they didn't kiss DJ KinK in the party and they still don't get it. :unsure:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Thanks, Mooshi!!

hunterashton21 you gotta pick Zelda on that daydreaming scene in the shower. :ROFLMAO:
So you picked somebody else, you womanizer. That's what you get. :Kappa:

Yeah I meant if you're on Zelda's path and you didn't kiss Kink, do you just take a picture of her and then she leaves?
Pretty much, yeah.

bateauivre

Aug 26, 2023
Oh nice, thanks everyone! yeah, I didn't choose Zelda that time in chapter 3. Thank you, you've been very kind :)

Jul 1, 2022
Thanks, Mooshi!! hunterashton21 you gotta pick Zelda on that daydreaming scene in the shower. :ROFLMAO:
So you picked somebody else, you womanizer. That's what you get. :Kappa:
I will admit on my Zelda playthrough I may have went through everyone’s scene since it was my first playthrough and I may have forgotten to go back to Zelda’s:oops:
Will say I didn’t think that choice would have that much effect to the story though

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes