Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
No. I got beat up comin in this thread sayin I only wanted Artemis. I earned this. She's mine. :ROFLMAO:
You could at least share the source code with us Artemis lovers. Then it would be up to us to craft our own body for Artemis before hiding from Joshy on the moon. Cause knowing Joshy if he finds out there is more than one Artemis he will simp for all of them and try to make a harem of them taking turns being romantic and shit.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You could at least share the source code with us Artemis lovers. Then it would be up to us to craft our own body for Artemis before hiding from Joshy on the moon. Cause knowing Joshy if he finds out there is more than one Artemis he will simp for all of them and try to make a harem of them taking turns being romantic and shit.
Just send him an extra hand to hold, and a container of what comes out after you clean her each morning.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Here ya go.
tumblr_n7nns1po1b1tddjl4o1_500.gif

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Happy New Week!
Mostly uneventful week. Just posing and rendering.
I also realize I've pretty much been working on several parts that are making up CH6. I hadn't shared anything outside of the technical stuff. So here's a teaser for everyone.
VR + Android = ...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the last chapter, choosing what to share with previews was difficult. I wanted Artemis herself to be a surprise in terms of the scenes she was involved in. But you can expect to see more teases for this chapter.
Have yourselves a great week, and stay safe!
- digi.B

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Artemis DevLog CH6

Happy New Week!
Nothing much to report this week. Mostly posing and some dialogue rework. As well as some coding.
I considered providing a preview for Artemis' 'cooing' sound, but thought I'd leave it a surprise. I'm slowly chipping away at that and the addition will be released alongside the next update. When I worked with the VA on it, I had her give me different variations of the mood so that there's little repetition. I mentioned this in a previous log and wanted to touch on it again.
With all the assets and environments I've been converting/creating for this chapter, there won't be any scenes from Chapter 1 being remastered. The community seems split on that. A lot ask if CH1 is ever going to get remastered. While the other side would rather, I focus on the update. It's kind of a lose/lose in my case, lol. But like I've said before. If I've got the time to remaster a scene, I'll do one. We just won't be seeing one done this update.
Have yourselves a great week and stay safe out there!
- digi.B

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes