slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I'm sure asking this will stir up some kind of civil war... but fuck it, fortune favors the bold! (despite there being no fortune to gain...)

Does no one have Artemis herself at the top of their list? She's essentially Schrödinger's incestual relationship: she's both MC's daughter without the all the messy "blood relations". (Kinda makes you wonder if Digi has a deviant side to him implementing her the way she is :unsure:)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm sure asking this will stir up some kind of civil war... but fuck it, fortune favors the bold! (despite there being no fortune to gain...)

Does no one have Artemis herself at the top of their list? She's essentially Schrödinger's incestual relationship: she's both MC's daughter without the all the messy "blood relations". (Kinda makes you wonder if Digi has a deviant side to him implementing her the way she is :unsure:)
Nope she fell from the begining into Joshy92's claws.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(Honestly I see her more like a beautyfull Child as an LI) so not from my side

• Haha
Reactions: slick97

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nope she fell from the begining into Joshy92's claws.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(Honestly I see her more like a beautyfull Child as an LI) so not from my side
Wrong. I claimed the lil devil and everyone attacked me for it. Sayin that she's like a pet or a child. That she wasn't an LI. Then dev said she was. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares and xapican

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't care after the last chapter Artemis is my #1 LI for this game then Kindra and Zelda are tied for 2nd and Paige last rest are friend zoned.

I Just need to find away to hide Artemis away from Joshy maybe I could get Kindra to send us to the moon.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes