HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, I just started playing Artemis and already loving the game!

poor dude, it's okay, we'll get revenge on Cassie!:mad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:HideThePain:
Oh I think you'll like the continuation :ROFLMAO:

I can't wait until I can make sweet tender love to my android girlfriend.
Would you other girls just leave me alone you can't compete against an angel.
So you gonna fuck your phone, huh...........

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
I haven't played since release of ep.4 and just downloaded this newest version. What happed to the font? It's microscopic, even with scaling trough renpy it's still awful. Is there a way to return to previously used font or at least make "textbox" area larger?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I haven't played since release of ep.4 and just downloaded this newest version. What happed to the font? It's microscopic, even with scaling trough renpy it's still awful. Is there a way to return to previously used font or at least make "textbox" area larger?
Press A

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
☾♄คгφη, myst0501, future me and other people looking for a better font, I've tweaked gui.rpy to make text bigger and textbox a bit wider. It's still not as good as it was pre 0.4.2 rework, but it's better than current one. :HideThePain:

Put it into Artemis\game\code\_mainrenpy

You'll need to unpack with unren before to access that folder

Comparison: old old.png new new.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Phase_01

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I can't stop laughing at this dude! how can he suffer like this emotionally for the entire plot and then suddenly turn into a small child...
:ROFLMAO:

I also like Dr. Karahadian and her stories, the dialogues are really well written
:love:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Happy new week!
A semi-technical week. I was working on a scene and was trying work in a hologram into the it. It just...wasn't great looking. Especially when you've compared it to how great the scene looks, then you've got this eyesore of an 80's era special effect slap center in frame...
There was a hologram effect back in CH4 I believe. Where Kindra was reviewing Koko's frame. That looked great, but it was done in post, not actually done in Daz. That process takes time. I've got to render the scenes out. Then, bring them into another program. Import Koko's mesh into there, apply the effects and frame it so it doesn't look like it was composited. That takes a lot of time. Fortunately, I was able to find a way to do it and loved the results.
I also rigged up a new model, as well as textured it. This is VIVI.
Productive week overall, leaning more on the technical side.
That wraps it up for last week.
Have a great week and stay safe!

- digi.B

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
2ch finally finished, but it was atmospheric, this time without the sad incident and how Mc finally comes to his senses! (y)
:HideThePain:These women are so slutty, especially Katy, Naomi and Zoe, they have their own dirty vibe

:devilish:I think sooner or later in the future we should be given a powerful and hot scene with this Spanish madam

:coffee::Kappa:Now it's time to start 3ch! PSX_20240305_110035.png

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes