MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
What can i say? Mila is hot :ROFLMAO: I guess that means my opinion means nothing because...the game in my profile picture you don't like? :ROFLMAO:

Meh, i can tell by the reactions that most people are just sycophants'. It's a losing game for me... This thread is basically dem vs rep supporters. BTW, i only praised the game in my comments but i just wanted Digi"b to release more frequent updates instead of huge many thousand render updates each time.

Guess i'll be the enemy, sa'll good.
It wasn't about your opinion or hating the game in your avatar. It was just curious that what you were writing about this game, could 100% be applied against the game in your avatar. In fact, it is known for being exactly what you accused this one of.

(Not a sycophant, I just found it funny). :)

DivineMachine

Dec 6, 2022
So we'll get an update yearly.... AAAlright. Why not just release updates with a smaller render count? So weird. This dev is clearly skilled but has no clue on how to market it. :ROFLMAO: Feels sorry for patreons.... who knows how much or little they get in the time spent supporting it.
There aren't many games / devs that produce about 5000-6000 renders per year., especially for a game of this quality.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Don't let any of this distract you from the fact that Artemis coming online, going to the windows looking around at the end of the update, while the menu HUD slowly drops from the top and then it completely transitions into the new main menu is still the coolest moment I've seen in a AVN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ilhares and LizaS

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Don't let any of this distract you from the fact that Artemis coming online, going to the windows looking around at the end of the update, while the menu HUD slowly drops from the top and then it completely transitions into the new main menu is still the coolest moment I've seen in a AVN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it was fucking dope ngl... you'd probably have to delete the game and all your saves, then maybe you'd have the old UI back? Haven't tried it

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
So we'll get an update yearly.... AAAlright. Why not just release updates with a smaller render count? So weird. This dev is clearly skilled but has no clue on how to market it. :ROFLMAO: Feels sorry for patreons.... who knows how much or little they get in the time spent supporting it.
So many words for "I don't know shit about the development process of this game, but I've a strong opinion on it.
But actually the last time ocean posted in that games thread was in response to my criticism. Then he/she deleted the account.
Sounds like you're proud of it. Weird.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Thing is, you need to understand that Patreons aren't "buying" a game or updates. We're investing in and supporting a project and dev that we like so that they can continue their work and the game can see eventual completion.

I don't care if the devs I support release game updates once per month or once per year as long as they're making progress and the amount of new content is reasonable for the time invested. And I understand that small teams of 1-2 devs can face unexpected delays from personal and other issues that wouldn't affect large development companies, so if that happens and the devs are clear in their communications about it, that's perfectly fine too.

So, no need to feel sorry for me. I'm perfectly happy with the large, high-quality, less-frequent updates for Artemis and other similar projects I support.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thing is, you need to understand that Patreons aren't "buying" a game or updates. We're investing in and supporting a project and dev that we like so that they can continue their work and the game can see eventual completion.

I don't care if the devs I support release game updates once per month or once per year as long as they're making progress and the amount of new content is reasonable for the time invested. And I understand that small teams of 1-2 devs can face unexpected delays from personal and other issues that wouldn't affect large development companies, so if that happens and the devs are clear in their communications about it, that's perfectly fine too.

So, no need to feel sorry for me. I'm perfectly happy with the large, high-quality, less-frequent updates for Artemis and other similar projects I support.
OH HELL NO!!!!

Logic? Really Rehwyn?
what-the-actual-fuck-david-rose.gif

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
Well, here's a thought for you

It takes time to make quality, you bonehead.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
So I guess he provides dev logs but no actual progress update or estimate to finish.. hmphh
Digi.B specifically commented on this last dev log...
...So, I'm estimating a Christmas release this year. I don't like projecting dates. As I've said before, it frustrates people (including myself) when a deadline is missed. So I try not to mention unless I'm sure of the date and I'll be doing my very best to try and make this a Christmas release.​

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Good morning!
Apologies for the late devlog. Wrapped up a day of development and its 1AM right now and realized I didn't check in with you guys Monday. Nothing crazy to report this week. I updated the code, inserting another batch of renders. I also worked on more of Artemis' POV sequences, where we'll see more of how her code is processing things as her "mind" continues to develop. This part has been real fun, because I get to visually establish how she interprets things and how closely her code lets her process information like how a person would. These shots are key as she becomes more developed.
I'll keep this week short and sweet.
Be safe out there!
digi.B

RoaringDream

May 2, 2022

Good morning!
Apologies for the late devlog. Wrapped up a day of development and its 1AM right now and realized I didn't check in with you guys Monday. Nothing crazy to report this week. I updated the code, inserting another batch of renders. I also worked on more of Artemis' POV sequences, where we'll see more of how her code is processing things as her "mind" continues to develop. This part has been real fun, because I get to visually establish how she interprets things and how closely her code lets her process information like how a person would. These shots are key as she becomes more developed.
Be safe out there!
digi.B
what games are the girls in your signature from?

Ryutaka

Formerly 'long chen_'
Jun 20, 2022

Good morning!
Be safe out there!
digi.B
Appreciate that Digi at least updates their audience, some game devs just upload a wallpaper bi-weekly with zero context.

Not that it is wrong, it is just not good communication I guess

4.70 star(s) 387 Votes