Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Why would it be tagged as abandoned, it's not even close to qualify for that tag?

The dev makes regular progress updates.
That's why I said "auto abandoned". F95 uses it nowadays when there is no update for a long time. No one cares what dev posts on his Patreon. There are gaming with "abandoned" tag but still in development. This one will be the same soon.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Anywho, the fact you call her a toaster just discredit your entire opinion about every scene with Artemis in it anyway.
MC: Artemis, lower vocal pitch by 50 hz
Artemis: Complying
MC: Artemis, exchange chest plate 3 for chest plate 2
Artemis: Action complete
MC: Artemis, attach external appendage 6
Artemis: Ready for action
MC: Artemis, change identifier to Archie
Archie: Request complete

Toaster.

Last edited:

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
That's why I said "auto abandoned". F95 uses it nowadays when there is no update for a long time
... This one will be the same soon.
Well, don't know what you consider "soon", but the abandoned tag won't be automatically applied until there isn't an update for eighteen months.
So, if for some reason there is no update for the next seven and a half months, and if you consider May 2025 to be soon, then you'll be all set. (y) :rolleyes:

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Well, don't know what you consider "soon", but the abandoned tag won't be automatically applied until there isn't an update for eighteen months.
So, if for some reason there is no update for the next seven and a half months, and if you consider May 2025 to be soon, then you'll be all set. (y) :rolleyes:
Oh, so it's after 18 month? ok thanks for the info!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

DivineMachine

Dec 6, 2022
MC: Artemis, lower vocal pitch by 50 hz
Artemis: Complying
MC: Artemis, exchange chest plate 3 for chest plate 2
Artemis: Action complete
MC: Artemis, attach external appendage 6
Artemis: Ready for action
MC: Artemis, change identifier to Archie
Archie: Request complete

Toaster.
You laugh, but can you explain what makes your life so special? Or human life? You might as well be a bacteria that will exist for a tiny fraction of all time of this planet or even worse, the universe. You don't know who made us, why we were created, what our purpose is other than replicating like bacteria, what the meaning of life is... You might see you or humans as something superior, but reality could be, that we are absolutely nothing to the universe. And don't even start about humans can do this and that. We are doing same mistakes, repeating history, fighting over same ridiculous things like power, influence, religion, discrimination, racism and much more. The amount of time we existed and still haven't sorted these things, it's laughable really. AI will probably laugh at our sorry asses in few decades.

Reactions: Rehwyn and pitao

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Good afternoon!
Weekley check-in to keep you guys' informed development continues. Something that gave me some pause, while going through the script last week. And I've mentioned this before, but want to keep it seeded in your minds for when that time comes. There's a recurring theme throughout Artemis. The story, some scenes, even the UI elements. It's leading up to something that I'm hoping isn't too out there in terms of sci-fi. One might ask, what's more sci-fi than Artemis herself? That bit will be revealed in Book 3, but as mentioned before I want to keep it seeded for when that time comes.
Hope you guys have a safe week!
digi.B

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020

Good afternoon!
Weekley check-in to keep you guys' informed development continues. Something that gave me some pause, while going through the script last week. And I've mentioned this before, but want to keep it seeded in your minds for when that time comes. There's a recurring theme throughout Artemis. The story, some scenes, even the UI elements. It's leading up to something that I'm hoping isn't too out there in terms of sci-fi. One might ask, what's more sci-fi than Artemis herself? That bit will be revealed in Book 3, but as mentioned before I want to keep it seeded for when that time comes.
Hope you guys have a safe week!
digi.B
answer it's very simple !
Mc and Kendra are both androids or they both were created in a lab by the Kapuletis and Eva and the Kapuletis fell in love with the kids (Mc and Kindra) and decided to adopt 'em and never talk about 'em to the Army.
as long as Digi don't come with the they're living in the matrix twist 'cause that'll be stupid and cheap!.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Mc and Kendra are both androids or they both were created in a lab by the Kapuletis and Eva and the Kapuletis fell in love with the kids (Mc and Kindra) and decided to adopt 'em and never talk about 'em to the Army.
as long as Digi don't come with the they're living in the matrix twist 'cause that'll be stupid and cheap!.
There are technology that are really high sci fi like warp or teletransportation, there is also total matter to energy conversion, mind storage, etc.

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
does anyone have the compressed file of version 0.5.1 as i am facing the error while downloading the whole game as i am facing start issues.

Jun 14, 2021
They're fracking cylons

John972

Apr 24, 2018
They're fracking cylons
Yeah, that would be a blast. Kendra has a flashback and her dad is revealed to be Saul Tigh.

However, this is nigh impossible because digi.b stated, "It's leading up to something that I'm hoping isn't too out there in terms of sci-fi." This AVN story can't be "out there" (i.e. original/unique) if all this has happened before and all this will happen again...;):)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pitao
4.70 star(s) 387 Votes