blubbo

Apr 28, 2017
Gotta admit I hate sandbox elements.

I get to Kindra's, it lets me click on the desk, the music set up and the bathroom doors and then nothing, just that screen and nothing else.

Moved the cursor all over the damn screen and no more highlights so I gave up.

I loved the first episode but no idea how I got past this part then but don't recall it being this irritating.
There's literally a phone to move around.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Depends on what you mean by content. If you read each line and pay attention to collecting things then you've got a couple hours (at least). If you are only concerned about sexual content and skip everything else then there's not a lot of sex yet. Second chapter has more than the first but it still isn't heavy on the sex scenes.

So far the game, in two updates, has 6400 renders. I'm fairy sure some completed games don't get close to that many renders.
That's true; regarding the render numbers.
Anyways I meant more on the content in the sex department.
Looks good, so I'll keep a tab on it.
Also thanks for the info!

Reactions: MrFriendly

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There's literally a phone to move around.
Did I say in the quote i've gone over the entire screen, I believe I did.

Clicking on the phone does nothing. I can bring up the music and the characters but nothing else happens. Clicking on the white dots does nothing, clicking on the rooms on the phone screen does nothing literally the only things I could interact with are the desk, the music section behind the desk and the bathroom door .... nothing else works.

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
Gotta admit I hate sandbox elements.

I get to Kindra's, it lets me click on the desk, the music set up and the bathroom doors and then nothing, just that screen and nothing else.

Moved the cursor all over the damn screen and no more highlights so I gave up.

I loved the first episode but no idea how I got past this part then but don't recall it being this irritating.
If it's the bit where Kindra is in the shower then you need to click on the bathroom door - I got a bit stuck for a while because I didn't really want to invade her privacy like that but it appears to be a requirement

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

NotUrNormal

Mar 28, 2019
Artemis [Chapter One] digi.B

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 494 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 459 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Do you have like the compressed 0.2.1?

Reactions: xav66ier

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If it's the bit where Kindra is in the shower then you need to click on the bathroom door - I got a bit stuck for a while because I didn't really want to invade her privacy like that but it appears to be a requirement
Clicked on the bathroom door, ignoring it did nothing so had to peek, which I hate because it's creepy, and she vowed revenge then straight back out to the room and now nothing else can be clicked on.

blubbo

Apr 28, 2017
Did I say in the quote i've gone over the entire screen, I believe I did.

Clicking on the phone does nothing. I can bring up the music and the characters but nothing else happens. Clicking on the white dots does nothing, clicking on the rooms on the phone screen does nothing literally the only things I could interact with are the desk, the music section behind the desk and the bathroom door .... nothing else works.
And as i said: "there's literally a phone to move around".
You use that to move to the next room.
Its not that hard, it's not string theory.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Nice! Found this game just about a month ago randomly and had no idea when to expect more so this is awesome!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And as i said: "there's literally a phone to move around".
You use that to move to the next room.
Its not that hard, it's not string theory.
I've gotta ask, what part of "the phone doesn't do anything" did you not grasp?

Like I said once, I can bring up the music and character screens from the phone, that's it ... it does nothing else. Clicking on the rooms doesn't work, clicking on the white dots doesn't work, nothing works.....

If the phone moved things on, I wouldn't be here saying it doesn't move things on.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

Taffy84

Aug 2, 2018

Like I said once, I can bring up the music and character screens from the phone, that's it ... it does nothing else. Clicking on the rooms doesn't work, clicking on the white dots doesn't work, nothing works.....

If the phone moved things on, I wouldn't be here saying it doesn't move things on.
go to the bed and click on the window to move past that part

BDI

May 23, 2017

Same here, NOTHING WORKS, clicked on the entire apartment, then on the phone in every room, NADA!!

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
go to the bed and click on the window to move past that part
I can't.

The only things I can click on are the 2 things on the balcony, the desk and music set up. Nothing else can be clicked on.

I can't get to the bed. I click on the spaces on the phone, the little white dots on the phone and none of them work. I downloaded Scrappy's mod to see if that helped but that just highlights the 2 things I can already click on.

The only bits of the phone that let me do anything are the music and character detail parts. The phone screen with the rooms doesn't do anything.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I can't.

The only things I can click on are the 2 things on the balcony, the desk and music set up. Nothing else can be clicked on.

I can't get to the bed. I click on the spaces on the phone, the little white dots on the phone and none of them work. I downloaded Scrappy's mod to see if that helped but that just highlights the 2 things I can already click on.

The only bits of the phone that let me do anything are the music and character detail parts. The phone screen with the rooms doesn't do anything.
That's really weird. If you hover the mouse over the top-left room icon in the phone (since you can see the LiDAR map display from the sound of things), does it change color / darken slightly? If not then there's some issue with the game recognizing where your mouse is or something I guess. Not sure what to do about that aside from maybe trying a re-install.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's really weird. If you hover the mouse over the top-left room icon in the phone (since you can see the LiDAR map display from the sound of things), does it change color / darken slightly? If not then there's some issue with the game recognizing where your mouse is or something I guess. Not sure what to do about that aside from maybe trying a re-install.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah that screen doesn't darken, I can't click on the fridge either that was never given as an option.

I can use the 2 buttons on the side of that phone screen, the music and character ones but the screen itself does nothing.

Reactions: NyVar
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes