stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
nopy has been having server issues because of changes they have been implementing, some NA and EU servers are having issues, just keep trying the links and they sometimes switch to servers that are working proper, I think the NA servers are just finally starting to come back online. They had them down for some time and redirected traffic to the EU servers which kinda overloaded them.

Reactions: Mitzucc

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
only I have problems with Nopy source ?
nopy has been having server issues because of changes they have been implementing, some NA and EU servers are having issues, just keep trying the links and they sometimes switch to servers that are working proper, I think the NA servers are just finally starting to come back online. They had them down for some time and redirected traffic to the EU servers which kinda overloaded them.
Actually, per NOPY's discord, I found out that the provider they had for the NA servers tried to stick them with major $$ increase for increase in bandwidth or something like that. NOPY told the provider to **** off. (Not quite, but same ending) Re-routed to EU servers as a temp measure. Check out their discord for the full thing.

FYI - When you click on the link, if there is an issue, cancel and try again. It's been working ok for me. (Except for EU-5 usually).

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Wish the dev would use the MC cock morph from Zoe's handjob scene for every lewd scene. That one was definitely extended a few inches!

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Got to the shopping scene, just wanted to say that I really like it so far. One thing you could have done to drive home the futureness is to inflate the currency. For example, in the movie iRobot, two glasses of ovaltine at a diner came to $46.50. It's a nice touch, though, that it seems that California's gun laws have been rendered moot. Definitely has to be the future.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I was one of first to say that this game is amazing...but,what happened with renders quality now?? Nobody is mentioning? Specially Cassie look like cartoon character. First update was class apart and soon I started long waiting second one,my disappoitment is so huge that I can't follow the story after seeing all those faces. Maybe it's only me,but I had to say it. Almost nobody look like before. Damn shame.

Reactions: moneyshowers

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
"Koko will be fluffy"

Koko's new body did not look fluffy.

I demand fluff.

It's important.

Maybe she'll be like a Chia Pet. You just need to add water!

chiapet-chia.gif

I was one of first to say that this game is amazing...but,what happened with renders quality now?? Nobody is mentioning? Specially Cassie look like cartoon character. First update was class apart and soon I started long waiting second one,my disappoitment is so huge that I can't follow the story after seeing all those faces. Maybe it's only me,but I had to say it. Almost nobody look like before. Damn shame.
Umm...wut?

They look the same to me.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Artemis [v0.2.1] [digi.B] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,96 GB / 851 MB - _ARTEMIS-0.2.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,93 GB / 816 MB - _ARTEMIS-0.2.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Replaying the game since there are a few changes made. I'm game since the story is very good.

Also because I put my character's last name as Hunter and the Vulvamort's AI program is also name Hunter. Changed it to Shepard to avoid confusion.

Reactions: Kvothe94

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Damn.....the mc's mom, I know that the focus is on other girls, but she is pretty freakin hot. It's like having a prime Sarah Connor from "Terminator 2" as your mother.

Yeah, yeah whatever......I know it's not an incest game, and I'm not asking for it to be, but damn it, we can all appreciate the hotness when we see it alright!!! :love:

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes