Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Jesus. This was nothing short of spectacular and amazing.

Great writing! Definitely on my watch list.

Jul 12, 2021
Do we need a new playthrough? I had downloaded ver 1.2 but it says so in the OP so I'm confused. Did the new ver redo some scenes from the 1st chapter as well?

EDIT: Actually, fuck it. It's been a while, I'll start from the beginning anyway lol.

Last edited:

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Wow, just finished the update and I thought it was really fantastic update which I think was even better than the first update.
Kudos to digi.B for the quality behind it!
Really looking forward to the next one.
Do we need a new playthrough? I had downloaded ver 1.2 but it says so in the OP so I'm confused. Did the new ver redo some scenes from the 1st chapter as well?

EDIT: Actually, fuck it. It's been a while, I'll start from the beginning anyway lol.
Yeah. Apparently digi.b updated the game and changed some of the things in the first chapter.

Reactions: Anomander Cake
Jul 12, 2021
Yeah. Apparently digi.b updated the game and changed some of the things in the first chapter.
Ah I see, the first chapter was already pretty much perfect and enough to land this game in my favs already lol so I'm curious to see what changed, I'll download it now thanks ^^

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Ah I see, the first chapter was already pretty much perfect and enough to land this game in my favs already lol so I'm curious to see what changed, I'll download it now thanks ^^
I just finished replaying the game actually. Damn.. Still good. I hope the storytelling will be good too in the next update.

Reactions: Anomander Cake

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The animations on this are top drawer and the story is pretty good as well. It's very enjoyable. (y) :coffee:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
theres optional sex with two different females June and Katy in the new update and other smaller lewd scenes
Really? June turned my MC down. Katy, being a slutority sister, I chose to avoid. Other than those two the only sex in this game is with Cassandra and a blowjob from Jennifer. Not a lot of content considering the usual expectations from F95 gamers (horny little perverts).

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are big gaming warmongers .. we are ready to do battle
4 quenching the schorched insides of all babes through throbbing lust and unrelenting pleasure.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Would you say all them babes form the house had to initiate what you went through?
Really? June turned my MC down. Katy, being a slutority sister, I chose to avoid. Other than those two the only sex in this game is with Cassandra and a blowjob from Jennifer. Not a lot of content considering the usual expectations from F95 gamers (horny little perverts).

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I tried this but I don't think it's worth for me to play this. I have 0 interest in any of the sorority girls, I don't want to say that they're all sluts but I don't really know how else to say it so they are, plus like the guy said before me, that storyline just doesn't seem to fit with the whole narrative and since most of the content so far revolves around them, I think this is it for me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is alreadya bum living in his car ... welcome, babe, to a life on the run ...
you still got your black card tho. Right, babe?
*choo choo* The drama train is rolling in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They can sleep in any luxury appartment in the city, our bff can literally go tour like Tiesto
and our game would get waaaaaaaaaay wilder and fun and hot and full of cheering fans!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

albul

Jun 8, 2017
theres optional sex with two different females June and Katy in the new update and other smaller lewd scenes
Mind detailing how you got those two? I have found nethier of those. Also, think there was a sex scene with Katy in the first chapter, but couldn't find how to get that either (so that may be why I didn't get the one with Katy in this one?). Looks like I am awful at this game lol, do we have any sort of walkthrough for it?

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
MC is alreadya bum living in his car ... welcome, babe, to a life on the run ...
you still got your black card tho. Right, babe?

They can sleep in any luxury appartment in the city, our bff can literally go tour like Tiesto
and our game would get waaaaaaaaaay wilder and fun and hot and full of cheering fans!
Not what I was getting at.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get the mod and go make all the seemingly bad choices that actualy get you laid.
Mind detailing how you got those two? I have found nethier of those. Also, think there was a sex scene with Katy in the first chapter, but couldn't find how to get that either (so that may be why I didn't get the one with Katy in this one?). Looks like I am awful at this game lol, do we have any sort of walkthrough for it?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you see any military general boss her around? NO!
tHEY ARE NOT LOOSING ATOMIC BOMNBS IN THERE! dID YOU THINK THEIR REACTOR WOULD MELT?
They can make kooko from scratch .. they did it AS KIDS IN THEIR BACK YARD PLAYING WITH
SHITTY TRANZISTORS AND SOME OLD MOTHERBOARDS THEY STUCK WIRING IN ... cOME ON!
Not what I was getting at.

Reactions: Cena2001

blubbo

Apr 28, 2017
1 - for the june sex scene, leave a tip on ch1 and on the date it doesnt really matter, you can be flirty or not but it should get you laid (i did one normal run and one wit hthe mod and the mod had me choose always the opposite choice i took and i still got her)
2- Katy, in ch1 if at the door you go for the non flirty option, instead of zoe fluffing you you get her, in ch2 choose to go with her to the painting thing and before entering the house get the rose in the garden (bottom right, mouse over), to get the one in ch2 you dont need the one in ch1.

Reactions: albul
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes