ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
What the fuck happened in this game ? in other games we tend to see better renders, and better character models with each update, but here it's the complete opposite, the new characters apart from the flashback ones are disgusting compared to the 0.1, i really don't see why the dev destroyed his own work.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a problem with the game. I'm playing with the wt mod by scrappy and while we enter the sorority and we're greeted by Katy, I choose the choice that gives the scene with Zoe and Katy.
But here I only have the bj scene with Zoe and right after the scene with Zoe where the scene with Katy should be loaded (I think), an error pops up that the scene from Katy is not defined.
In addition, I can not copy the error because the application crashes. (I play on android version)

I haven't played this game for a long time, but I think we have sex with Katy before the ceremony. Just after choosing this choice.
I don't know if it's a bug in wt mod or in the game. :unsure:

Reactions: Call of Booty

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I have a problem with the game. I'm playing with the wt mod by scrappy and while we enter the sorority and we're greeted by Katy, I choose the choice that gives the scene with Zoe and Katy.
But here I only have the bj scene with Zoe and right after the scene with Zoe where the scene with Katy should be loaded (I think), an error pops up that the scene from Katy is not defined.
In addition, I can not copy the error because the application crashes. (I play on android version)

I haven't played this game for a long time, but I think we have sex with Katy before the ceremony. Just after choosing this choice.
I don't know if it's a bug in wt mod or in the game. :unsure:
Some small parts of first update have been retouched I think. Thats why old saves doesn't work. I had Katy scene in old saves too. Now we have Zoe's bj. Could be because we have scene with Katy on night out.

Reactions: Qmil679

Hector_Kum

Oct 8, 2019
Nice update, a walkthrough would be nice tho since I can't trigger some scenes :'(

I know there are mods but I don't like to mod those games much since some ppl seems to have some bug with them

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Oh my... Really liked the update.
I Gotta say, if Reina or June are not endgame... I'm gonna be mighty maad! :mad:

And ma man Robert... I bursted out laughing with this frame! EPIC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cant wait for more :)
Robert is a gem, it's obvious Digi.B have a lot of fun writing the character, i hope we keep having these funny scenes with him. The best part is that he is right.

I noticed the dev changed Cassie, Naomi and Paige? Honestly, Cassie is a bitch, but her model was perfection, didn't get why change it. Paige was also a lot better in chapter 1, Naomi, i guess was the only improvement, because her and Zoe just lack anything distinctive.

Overall the chapter was good, the DK scene was really interesting, i loved the entire conversation, Kindra was funny as usual, but with more heart, the girl keeps growing on me. June was nice, the entire scene with her was good, but Zelda was the one that impressed me. There's possibility of a gem in the useless house of INK. Reina was interesting as well, i liked how the entire thing blew up on her face, but at the same time i can respect her poise and how she was with the MC in their scene. She was good.

It was a nice update, i just hope that the dev can steer the game in a good direction, give the players a little more choice and also, go back to chapter 1 renders for some characters.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Wow. I'm just at the beginning of ch2 in Artemis. Very emotional and a lot is going on.

I'm starting to like June. I like how she cares about MC, I can see she is suffering.
Overall, in this game I like DK, Kindra and now June too.

I just don't know how it will be with DK. Because so far it's hard to see how MC's relationship with her is going to start.

Interesting situation with Reina. You can see that I regret what she did, but now rather too late. I doubt that MC would drop the project he started with Kindra only to return to Reina's company.

As for this bitch Cassandra .. it's very nice to see how her life is falling apart and the same failures at work.
I'm just curious how she will convince the MC to work where she works.

I don't want to have anything to do with her. It's a pity that we have to see her. I hate her.

So far I'm in the moment when Reina is at the bar drinking. :D

PS... Robert is the best! :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: ExDeath730

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Games pretty good so far, but that random forced blowjob competition was weird as hell, came outta nowhere. Idk if that was supposed to make me interested in them as LIs or not, but it didn't. Knowing these chicks give random blowjobs to whoever as a game kinda kills that. Especially since they're with Reina. Only girls that are likeable are Kindra and the therapist.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Games pretty good so far, but that random forced blowjob competition was weird as hell, came outta nowhere. Idk if that was supposed to make me interested in them as LIs or not, but it didn't. Knowing these chicks give random blowjobs to whoever as a game kinda kills that. Especially since they're with Reina. Only girls that are likeable are Kindra and the therapist.
Yeah, that's why I don't really like women in that sorority.
I didn't like this scene. And we also found out later that girls usually have sex instead of doing BJ at these "ceremonies". It's even worse.

Kindra and DK are the best women. I'm starting to like June too.

xxotacoxx

Jan 22, 2021
I just played the second chapter. aside from the obvious scenes being super hot. this story line is freakin pulling me in like no other. super original and definitely worth the time between chapters. Digi B. keep doing what you do.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
That was seriously weird for me. It didn't seem to match the buildup of the story or how the MC carried himself. It was straight outta left field. Like the guy was this mysterious dude with galaxy brain coding skills, even combat skills, and a messed up past. He looks like a badass, and has chad energy confidence. Then suddenly out of fucking nowhere he's in a kinksuit with blinders on completely naked to be oogled at by randoms? And then he screams when some weird chick blowing him is about to hit him. Seemed so out of character. I don't like it at all, man. And the Sorority. I thought the sorority would be these crazy talented girls each with an interesting story, likely high up the social ladder. You know, girls that you couldn't normally reach as a normal guy that you'd get to woo into being love interests. But nah, they're all easy and blow/fuck random dudes for fun. Ruined Reina for me, and I'm not sure if June actually partakes in the same stuff, but man I hope not as I'm starting to like her. As it stands, the sorority girls (aside from maybe only Zelda because she doesn't seem like a slut) are off my radar tbh. Kindra and DK are top shelf. Cassie can jump into a dumpster fire, I don't care how nice her tits are.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Just played this for the first time and immediately became a Patron. Really really liked it. Favorite girls so far are DK, Katy, and Reina.

Also well done on creating a truly detestable antagonist. I hate Cassandra more than I have hated almost any other VN character I can think of. I hope there are no plans of her being a potential LI later because after the shit she has done there is no way I as a player would ever forgive her, no matter what kind of tragic past may be pulled out to try and justify her extreme sociopathy. Hopefully she just stays as an antagonist, perhaps a nice ending where she falls out of a helicopter or something.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Just played this for the first time and immediately became a Patron. Really really liked it. Favorite girls so far are DK, Katy, and Reina.

Also well done on creating a truly detestable antagonist. I hate Cassandra more than I have hated almost any other VN character I can think of. I hope there are no plans of her being a potential LI later because after the shit she has done there is no way I as a player would ever forgive her, no matter what kind of tragic past may be pulled out to try and justify her extreme sociopathy. Hopefully she just stays as an antagonist, perhaps a nice ending where she falls out of a helicopter or something.
I like the last part :KEK: or maybe hit by a train?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I am at the start of the gamd and it looks interesting, but on the other hand it is also weird.
Almost middle aged women talking about "college" and "sorority stuff". Although females look hot, unfortunately they are too old for college. It is weird.
I guess author of the game is unable to render younger looking females.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I am at the start of the gamd and it looks interesting, but on the other hand it is also weird.
Almost middle aged women talking about "college" and "sorority stuff". Although females look hot, unfortunately they are too old for college. It is weird.
I guess author of the game is unable to render younger looking females.
They look younger enough to me. If you're looking for lolis then I have bad news for you.

Reactions: Classy_Turtle

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
That was seriously weird for me. It didn't seem to match the buildup of the story or how the MC carried himself. It was straight outta left field. Like the guy was this mysterious dude with galaxy brain coding skills, even combat skills, and a messed up past. He looks like a badass, and has chad energy confidence. Then suddenly out of fucking nowhere he's in a kinksuit with blinders on completely naked to be oogled at by randoms? And then he screams when some weird chick blowing him is about to hit him. Seemed so out of character. I don't like it at all, man. And the Sorority. I thought the sorority would be these crazy talented girls each with an interesting story, likely high up the social ladder. You know, girls that you couldn't normally reach as a normal guy that you'd get to woo into being love interests. But nah, they're all easy and blow/fuck random dudes for fun. Ruined Reina for me, and I'm not sure if June actually partakes in the same stuff, but man I hope not as I'm starting to like her. As it stands, the sorority girls (aside from maybe only Zelda because she doesn't seem like a slut) are off my radar tbh. Kindra and DK are top shelf. Cassie can jump into a dumpster fire, I don't care how nice her tits are.
Well did felt kinda came out of nowhere. Dev could've delayed that part little more to fit the narrative.
Well I don't mind if LI had relationship in the past. But they constantly mentioning it kinda makes me unattracted to them. Like they all had to bang some random dudes to get inside INK, June bringing people over and they probably slept with them. They all kinda gives me a slutty vibe to me except Zelda.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes