zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
That was seriously weird for me. It didn't seem to match the buildup of the story or how the MC carried himself. It was straight outta left field. Like the guy was this mysterious dude with galaxy brain coding skills, even combat skills, and a messed up past. He looks like a badass, and has chad energy confidence. Then suddenly out of fucking nowhere he's in a kinksuit with blinders on completely naked to be oogled at by randoms? And then he screams when some weird chick blowing him is about to hit him. Seemed so out of character. I don't like it at all, man. And the Sorority. I thought the sorority would be these crazy talented girls each with an interesting story, likely high up the social ladder. You know, girls that you couldn't normally reach as a normal guy that you'd get to woo into being love interests. But nah, they're all easy and blow/fuck random dudes for fun. Ruined Reina for me, and I'm not sure if June actually partakes in the same stuff, but man I hope not as I'm starting to like her. As it stands, the sorority girls (aside from maybe only Zelda because she doesn't seem like a slut) are off my radar tbh. Kindra and DK are top shelf. Cassie can jump into a dumpster fire, I don't care how nice her tits are.
I don't think it was ever stated that the other girls did the blowjob competition. It was just something Paige made the new pledges do because it was her best chance of getting that one girl to lose. Reina even said something like "you're doing it wrong. They're supposed to be riding the guys" and Paige said that'd be too awkward which to me implies that this is the first time they've done the competition.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
This game just keeps getting better, but how the hell did June not see and ask about the huge DJ Kink photo in the living room when she visited. Anyway can't wait for the next update.

P.S. Has anyone found the hidden QR render mentioned in the changelog? If so, where can it be found?

Reactions: MrFriendly

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
This game just keeps getting better, but how the hell did June not see and ask about the huge DJ Kink photo in the living room when she visited. Anyway can't wait for the next update.

P.S. Has anyone found the hidden QR render mentioned in the changelog? If so, where can it be found?
LOL I was asking myself that too

Reactions: Alex5280

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Here we have reached a new peak in the quality of this genre of games, both for the intriguing story and for the quality of the animations.
It is worth waiting when both in terms of quality and content we are at these levels.
Agreed. Some games are worth the wait and this is one of them.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
firstly; i found a QR in both chapters but not know how to 'trigger' them. :unsure:
second; liking Anna Kendrick aka Kindra :)whistle:Way sexier than 'Anna'), more and more and have NO idea how i missed her 'secret' scene. ( it may Not have been 'secret', however i should have seen the scene ;) in one of my play-thru's. figured it out, it was the choice of Who to FAP to, June or Kindra. replay for both scenes
third; PLEase don't tell me that the Kapuletti's are... not from local time and space. and that Kindra is actually a droid...

Lastly; will there be further, better functionality to the phone. i hear that coding for a 'phone' feature in games is tricky.:geek:

Post Lastly; this game is totally AWESOME .. i have NO complaints. nor should ANY ONE else.. i bow to you work. thank you. :D:love:

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Talking about the quality of the renders, I was taken by this.
screenshot0001.png
The way the sunlight shines through the fingers is phenomenal. The renders are just amazing. The story has me hooked as well. I'm not put off by the Sisters of INK like others. I like how we're getting character development for them in Chapter 2.
screenshot0002.png
The shape of things to come?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
W:DW This EGame is something else and for having only two chapters out and being this good is really something special!
I have not been this engaged in the story in a while tbh... the last EGame that did that (still does ofc) is City of Broken Dreamers (just updated my personal rating and now Artemis and City of Broken Dreamers are the ONLY EGames on F95Zone that have 5/5 score for Story), so watch out CoBD :sneaky: ... you got a real contender here for overall the 1st place of the Best Erotic Game on F95Zone!

Well done, digi.B you have a real talent! Looking forward to the Chapter 3 :cool:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since the main post links to this one, here is the link to Ch1 SD locations posted by Vasya555
With your help, I have all of them except the one in the green "cozy bedroom." I know whose bedroom it is, but I can't figure out how to it. I tried to figure it out how to get access, but my efforts to get into the bedroom were for naught. Did I need more relationship points to be able to visit?
This game is set in future and since people nowadays are more free when it comes to sex if we compare it to decades ago it's only logical girls are way more free with sex in this game.

All the LIs in this game are so easy. That includes june too. even kindra had some one night stands. It's like developer wanted every character to be a slut. Zelda gave me the innocent vibes but every girl had to fuck her way to get to the INK so i assume she did the same.

wish developer introduces an innocent non-slutty LI for those who aren't into sluts.
I would think such a character would be outside of INK. I think the temperament of the sorority leans toward a more...libertine outlook.

Me, I don't mind sexually active women.
Based upon what Katy said, that merch is only available at concerts, someone will take note of his new shirt.
LOL I was asking myself that too
firstly; i found a QR in both chapters but not know how to 'trigger' them. :unsure:
I held my phone up to the computer screen and scanned the code.
second; liking Anna Kendrick aka Kindra :)whistle:Way sexier than 'Anna'), more and more and have NO idea how i missed her 'secret' scene.
Secret scene? In chapter 2?
third; PLEase don't tell me that the Kapuletti's are... not from local time and space. and that Kindra is actually a droid...
She might be from another planet, another reality, but if she were an android, I don't think she's have so much trouble with her sister...
Post Lastly; this game is totally AWESOME .. i have NO complaints. nor should ANY ONE else.. i bow to you work. thank you. :D:love:
Agreed, 100%! A++, would play again!
It's more like in adult games, bisexuality for women is the default and so common (waaay beyond RL occurences), that it's become a trope at this point.
I don't know. In the circles I travel in, I know more bisexual women than straight women. In my experience, the percentage goes up the younger they are (18-28 vs. 40-50, for instance).

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: VN..reader

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Wow did he change the engine or something? Some models got worse with the most recent update. Claire and Cassie specifically look terrible now. Zoe is also weird, she was hot as hell on the couch but when shes up and moving around she looks bad as well.

I should thank you for nerfing the girls looks as its narrowing down the potential LI list some. :LOL:

Anyways, another good update, can't wait to see where the game goes from here.

EDIT: Also digi, your game is getting popular now so all the "incels" with the "girl must have never had sex before" outlook will be coming over, i hope you nip that shit in the bud super quick by telling them this is how its going to go regardless of their "feelings" or its only going to be worse.

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
With your help, I have all of them except the one in the green "cozy bedroom." I know whose bedroom it is, but I can't figure out how to it. I tried to figure it out how to get access, but my efforts to get into the bedroom were for naught. Did I need more relationship points to be able to visit?
On one of the nights while Kindra is out of town you get the opportunity to call Katy and go on a date with her to a painting studio. You get an option to go somewhere private or decline offer. Pick go somewhere private to get the SD card.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
On one of the nights while Kindra is out of town you get the opportunity to call Katy and go on a date with her to a painting studio. You get an option to go somewhere private or decline offer. Pick go somewhere private to get the SD card.
Thanks, I'll try that sequence again...

I'm trying another run from chapter 1. I am making a few decision changes in her favor. Perhaps that's what I needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex5280

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Helpful thoughts for today;
All the LIs in this game are so easy. That includes june too. even kindra had some one night stands. It's like developer wanted every character to be a slut. Zelda gave me the innocent vibes but every girl had to fuck her way to get to the INK so i assume she did the same.
if you paid attention to each girls backstory and the founding principles of the sorority, then you would know that Non of the women in the sorority are aloud to be innocent and all of them are 'choose' about Who the do ..stuff.. with. :censored: it's not personal, it's just a game.
INK women, maybe they are beautiful. But, they have a straightforward approach to sex. Some of them are easy women. (Katy)
i wouldn't call Katy anymore easy than i would your mom. she Likes To Flirt, just like most college girls thru history. ;) again, it's not personal, it's just a game
Anyway female models look hot, but like I have said, they are a bit too old for college (and sorority shenanigans). Just my oppinion.
But girls inside the story are supposed to be around "college" age (even though their renders suggest higher age), so some leeway is expected. College is probably only part of life, where females are more open to experiment with their sexuality.
somehow feel you are referring to 'current' college girls and maybe missed a bit of college life. may i suggest a few films to watch that 'represent' RL college life?? Animal House, any 'Nerds" movies, Van Wilder ...
Secret scene? In chapter 2?
( it may Not have been 'secret', however i should have seen the scene ;) in one of my play-thru's. it is when she 'Jumps' the MC at night )
so after working all day on Artemis, you still have time to cut loose and are give several choices... Pick Katy

Reactions: Malicre

Flame74

Nov 6, 2018
How to get a second scene with Katy, in the second part? I called her. Gave a rose, flirting and looked only at her during drawing. The scene is not activated. Maybe there are some more conditions? I tried with mods and without.

Jul 12, 2021
I don't mind the sorority girls having sex really, since it's not like we're in a NTR scenario here. The girls have had fun in the past but it's not like you can just bang anyone, except Katy I guess but that's coz she finds you hot. That being said, the blowjob competition was a bit weird. But everything else has been pretty much perfect.

Reina has put her wild past behind her, June has been with some people but she doesn't sleep around with just anyone and it's clear that she's putting her career first and only wants you rn, the other sorority girls are basically side chicks.

I'd love to see more of DK btw. For now, DK, Kindra, Reina and June are the top 4.

And Cassandra omg, what an antagonist. While we will likely get more scenes explaining her motivations and why she is the way she is, I don't think she'll ever turn into a sympathetic figure. But she serves her purpose extremely well, easily one of the most detestable villains in an adult VN I've seen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
so after working all day on Artemis, you still have time to cut loose and are give several choices... Pick Katy
How to get a second scene with Katy, in the second part? I called her. Gave a rose, flirting and looked only at her during drawing. The scene is not activated. Maybe there are some more conditions? I tried with mods and without.
I just did another run and still not invited to her room. Third time's the charm?

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes