Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
So is there any way to add a custom picture to a card? I downloaded some cards from DB that had custom pictures that was clearly not taken in Edit mode. Sorry if it has been asked before.
There is, I recall reading about it in the AA2 wiki, but I never bothered to remember it since I am no modder/creator. Not to mention that the info there may be out of date by now.

Basically, "yes, there is" (since people do keep making custom cards) and "I have no idea how", sorry.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
So is there any way to add a custom picture to a card? I downloaded some cards from DB that had custom pictures that was clearly not taken in Edit mode. Sorry if it has been asked before.
That's called snowflakes here's the guide

and for applying it just use qtedit or hold CTRL while clicking Save in the maker
And for the clothes for males just use the poser (you could use it for snowflaking as well) open it with F12
1662655245237.png

Last edited:
Reactions: illusionxxx

Red614

Jun 2, 2022
Does anyone know how to make a Custom Tan? There a Face/Body template somewhere?

Trying to make mark on Face and Body

Last edited:

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
That's called snowflakes here's the guide

and for applying it just use qtedit or hold CTRL while clicking Save in the maker
And for the clothes for males just use the poser (you could use it for snowflaking as well) open it with F12
Thank you very much!

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
Hey folks,

I've got an old copy of this game that I decided I wanted to play again. I am not using Mini, as my client in particular has a large number of manual hardmods I made myself with SB3Utility that I haven't yet tried to recreate using Mini's structure. Furthermore, I do not have AA2U applied, as whenever I try to use it, the AA2Play executable throws a "Procedure entry point could not be located" error and crashes.

I've gone through a number of d3d9s, including some very old ones I managed to salvage rom Hongfire, but the only one that seems to allow me to play the game without horrendous framerate drops is the... vogons? dgVoodoo? I believe? d3d9 file. This would be fine, except I've noticed that the game seems to crash every 7th or 8th model it loads in high-poly. I assume this is a caching issue of some sort, but I haven't the slightest clue how to address it, much less without the use of AA2U.

Any pointers would be appreciated!
Alright, I suppose it's time to do this the hard way.
Does anyone know where H_Style.lst, or at the very least its contents, was/were relocated to within Mini? In the original game, it was part of jg2p09_00_00.pp.
Or, alternatively, is there a location where I can dump my copy of jg2p09_00_00.pp from the original game and have it override? I see there are some original pp files in Mini's default override folder.

EDIT: Nevermind. The patch for the More Cum Positions mod has one that's editable.

Last edited:

Wowow123

Jul 13, 2018
Anybody knows if there's any other mod for the game? Anything like custom expression or custom tear+drool mods.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
How do I find cards that have different styles (I assume they're graphical styles?) for each level of "corruption" like described on this page?

Last edited:

dartallis

May 4, 2021
Does anyone know how to make a Custom Tan? There a Face/Body template somewhere?

Trying to make mark on Face and Body
If you managed to get the tans in a collection you might have a tan folder called special wire frame. That's what I use.

How do I find cards that have different styles (I assume they're graphical styles?) for each level of "corruption" like described on this page?
Look this card over . Not mine but the creator pretty much wrote the code for corruption.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Not all cards are animated and show the other styles like the one the other person linked does and you can find cards that do that on the site the person linked under this tag. Also what the corruption module does specifically is it'll change their outfits to different sets the more you do forceful actions to them. Whereas for example the date fashion module will make them wear a different style of outfits on date days and just like with Corruption most cards are just tagged with the name of the style module it uses so for example if you wanted to look up one that have evening fashion you'd just put evening_fashion in the tag search bar.

Reactions: illusionxxx

Red614

Jun 2, 2022
If you managed to get the tans in a collection you might have a tan folder called special wire frame. That's what I use.
ah, thank but way it calls special wire frame? Shouldn't call Face/Body template lol

there are two special wire frame files, one call 'special wire frame' other one call 'special wire frame test'

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
SleepW4lker Did you lie about having read the comments, then? The last result in that search WAS the instructions on how to restore the fullscreen option in the launcher.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
SleepW4lker Did you lie about having read the comments, then? The last result in that search WAS the instructions on how to restore the fullscreen option in the launcher.
Do you mean the last option of the search? yes I did but the box to activate the full screen still does not come out .. I also tried to put the resolution of my monitor but it does not work either ..

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
SleepW4lker Edit that file via any TXT editor so line 346 goes from to - literally just removing the two symbols in the beginning -, save, and your launcher goes from to .

Do keep in mind that if you enable fullscreen this way, and then "un-edit" the file to hide the option again, it will no longer appear in the launcher BUT the setting itself is going to remain active unless you untick it before hiding it again.

Reactions: SleepW4lker

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
SleepW4lker Edit that file via any TXT editor so line 346 goes from to - literally just removing the two symbols in the beginning -, save, and your launcher goes from to .

Do keep in mind that if you enable fullscreen this way, and then "un-edit" the file to hide the option again, it will no longer appear in the launcher BUT the setting itself is going to remain active unless you untick it before hiding it again.
I didn't find the comment that gave that solution... thanks at last I was able to solve it... but because you simply didn't tell me before instead of prolonging it so much xd... anyway sorry for the inconvenience comrade

• Angry
Reactions: Tsugumi
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes