venomsplatter

Jun 26, 2018
i have a question is there a place modders still gather and make mods for this. it used to be hongfire but yeah that site got nuked. before someone says check the description yes i see the mods yes. im asking if there is still a community after we all got shot out of hongfire.

Last edited:

Karitora

Feb 13, 2019
Karitora
In classic fashion, I figured it out two minutes after posting. For anyone in the future, here's a few things I found:

Wined3d OpenGL render got the game running for me with no lag, and no stuttering.

If you want to install PPX mods, you can't use the regular links. You'll need to click on Other Sources at the main page and download from the "Modern Installation Guide for AA2". There'll be a torrent you need to download in that guide. This is useful if you want to uncensor the game. The uncensor mod only works with a PPX version.

This info was split between about four different posts in this article from what I found. Good luck pervs.

dartallis

May 4, 2021
i have a question is there a place modders still gather and make mods for this. it used to be hongfire but yeah that site got nuked. before someone says check the description yes i see the mods yes. im asking if there is still a community after we all got shot out of hongfire.
There is a smallish community of modders still active too some degree. There are a couple discord channels and the AA2 general on 4chan.
Saitamatar2.png

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
morty2301 Confirm this is not simply a case of you being impatient (check the spoiler).
no its just stuck, but I realize that my unlimited version is 1.6.1, I tried redownloading the PPX, but its still 1.6.1 and not the 1.9.1 version I see in screenshots... Also when I launch it I see a black window briefly before it immediately closes

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
morty2301 Then, as obvious as it seems, update AAU. And in general just use the Modern Guide page, it is your go-to for setting up the game: the PPX version of the game, links to other software you might need to get the game to start, link to AAU github should you need to update it separately, links and instructions for basic/popular mod setup, etc.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
morty2301 Then, as obvious as it seems, update AAU. And in general just use the Modern Guide page, it is your go-to for setting up the game: the PPX version of the game, links to other software you might need to get the game to start, link to AAU github should you need to update it separately, links and instructions for basic/popular mod setup, etc.
well I updated it, but still the same issue, what is the modern guide you are talking about?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
morty2301 Then...ouch.:( Did you check Issues tab on the AAU github? Since Win11 being the culprit is a possibility, chances are somebody already reported a similar problem. And if they did - devs have likely chimed in. If not - at this point I would try the AAU Discord, just to know for sure whether it actually is some Win11 and AAU compatibility issue.

6DarkRaven9 Follow the Modern Guide instructions: uncensoring the game requires two mods, both of which are mentioned in that guide - CCC and the uncensor mod itself. And if you have already installed the uncensor - make sure this checkbox is ticked.
Unc.png

As for the modules: open the card in AA2Edit, go to the tab, put the modules you want to apply to the character from the left side to the right, save the card. Done.

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
morty2301 Then...ouch.:( Did you check Issues tab on the AAU github? Since Win11 being the culprit is a possibility, chances are somebody already reported a similar problem. And if they did - devs have likely chimed in. If not - at this point I would try the AAU Discord, just to know for sure whether it actually is some Win11 and AAU compatibility issue.

6DarkRaven9 Follow the Modern Guide instructions: uncensoring the game requires two mods, both of which are mentioned in that guide - CCC and the uncensor mod itself. And if you have already installed the uncensor - make sure this checkbox is ticked.
View attachment 2056060

As for the modules: open the card in AA2Edit, go to the tab, put the modules you want to apply to the character from the left side to the right, save the card. Done.
OK but I am not noticing futa on the girl I selected futanari on then. She just uses the purple dildo if I switch to male on bottom or if its lesbian sex. So I think I ain't doing it right or not using the right module or something.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
6DarkRaven9 Futanari is kind of tricky in the game since the feature itself was never in the game. To sum it up, futa penis is part of the body texture, and most - if not all - modders add it only to the fully-naked body ("State 0"), which means you can only see the penis when the futa is in that state. My stopgap solution was : hit F12, select the futa, go to Clothes tab, and click "0" for State. The reason I say "stopgap" is because the switch is temporary, only for that specific...uhh...session - next time you initiate sex with anyone (including the same futa) you need to go through this process again. I suspect the only "fix" would be to make body texture versions for every State individually, but even IF it were a solution, that might be too much effort and not worth the time.

Random troubleshooting tips:

1. Switch to State 0 for the futa and see if she has a penis then. If she does - you set everyting up correctly.
2. If not, check if the boys have a pixelated penis or uncensored one: the former means you messed up adding the uncensor, the latter - your issue is most likely the "not in State 0" case.

LinkinX In the launcher go to Scripts tab, select Unlocks and click Settings, untick "Enable homosex".

AserDevil

Aug 18, 2020
6DarkRaven9 Futanari is kind of tricky in the game since the feature itself was never in the game. To sum it up, futa penis is part of the body texture, and most - if not all - modders add it only to the fully-naked body ("State 0"), which means you can only see the penis when the futa is in that state. My stopgap solution was : hit F12, select the futa, go to Clothes tab, and click "0" for State. The reason I say "stopgap" is because the switch is temporary, only for that specific...uhh...session - next time you initiate sex with anyone (including the same futa) you need to go through this process again. I suspect the only "fix" would be to make body texture versions for every State individually, but even IF it were a solution, that might be too much effort and not worth the time.

Random troubleshooting tips:

1. Switch to State 0 for the futa and see if she has a penis then. If she does - you set everyting up correctly.
2. If not, check if the boys have a pixelated penis or uncensored one: the former means you messed up adding the uncensor, the latter - your issue is most likely the "not in State 0" case.

LinkinX In the launcher go to Scripts tab, select Unlocks and click Settings, untick "Enable homosex".
1.Okay and is there any chance to manualy change relationships between NPC's ?
2. Is there a way to get notification when smeone is doing lewd things ?

Last edited:

reyonathrow

Nov 27, 2019
I'm aware that this probably conflicts with the whole Futanari module in the Maker, but if it helps, I still have a copy of the old Fleshy Dildo mod that FutaBoy (from Hongfire) made many years ago for the original game. This changes the default purple dildo into a more fleshier appendage that better represents an actual penis, but doesn't actually change the underlying functionality -- meaning that it retains the flexibility of switching said penis between both actors at will. It's an okay-ish alternative to the actual Futanari module if users aren't up to going the whole nine yards with each futa character they want. I have tested it in the modern iteration of AA2 and can confirm that it is still mostly functional, though its alignments are a tad less than perfect for custom positions (such as those of the MCP/JMCP mods). I haven't tested how it interacts with the Futanari module itself when used in conjunction.

It can be downloaded from my Mega . Just drop the !fleshydildo folder in AA2Mini\data\sets\. As a disclaimer, I do not currently know of any incompatibilities, but that's not to say that they don't exist.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes