Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
LinkinX

1. Technically there is - pretty much what QtEdit is for. But without knowing the specifics, I feel too lazy to explain [all the possibilities], or, rather, to type that much text.

For example, if you are okay with resetting relationships between NPC 1 and all NPCs - it is pretty simple, but if your goal is to reset only relationship between NPC 1 and NPC 2 - that gets more complicated. Or if two NPCs confessed to each other already, you can remove the Lover status without altering the relationship points thingy itself - that is also simple, literally just need to find and untick a specific checkbox, although obviously they can just get back together again unless you prevent that somehow (e.g., they are in a homosexual relationship and you disabled homosex prior).

If I were in your shoes, I would either go for "reset NPC 1 relationship with all NPCs" or just kick NPC 1 out and re-add them as a new one - the first option has the benefit of retaining other NPC 1 data (profile, traits, AAU data like modules, etc.) whilst the second is the easy "whatever - start from scratch" way out without needing to touch QtEdit at all.

2. None that I know of, save for whatever is available in-game already: you randomly running across the pair having fun, someone calling you via "Everyone, come here" - things like that.

reyonathrow I imagine it actually does NOT conflict with the Futanari module since the module seems to be doing the exact opposite of what Fleshy Dildo does - if the mod adds "100% visuals, 0% functionality", the module adds "0% visuals, 100% functionality". Granted, no way to know for sure without testing. :whistle: But hope is there.

Plus, there is the downside of the "character comes as futa" in that since the penis is a part of another texture, it cannot shrink and expand like the "vanilla" version, so you pretty much pray it is aligned correctly to not look like the characters went anal after you selected vaginal, that it is short enough to not clip through the backside of the character the futa is having sex with, etc. Typical alignment and clipping issues.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
OK but I am not noticing futa on the girl I selected futanari on then. She just uses the purple dildo if I switch to male on bottom or if its lesbian sex. So I think I ain't doing it right or not using the right module or something.
First of all the futa module don't make the girl grow a pp magicaly you need some overrides for that here's the starter pack
2.- To create a futa corerectly is far better to use one futa character from the database as base
1663968754102.png
Just remember to put the pubic opacity in 100 and the pubic shape in the first one

Reactions: dosenspezi

dartallis

May 4, 2021
LinkinX

2. None that I know of, save for whatever is available in-game already: you randomly running across the pair having fun, someone calling you via "Everyone, come here" - things like that.
I believe if you had a way to keep the console open/viewable, in info mode, it would tell you any time an action occurred of any type.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
dartallis You are absolutely correct, it would, I left that part out because of how impractical it would be: the level of logging you would need for that to show in console would make that message scroll sooooooooooooo far away due to how much information gets put out in there that by the time you check...well - you would need to find a specific needle in a pile of needles that keeps getting fed more needles...and you never know whether that needle has been added to the pile yet, to begin with. Would be spending more time in the logger than the game. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dartallis

nemodox

May 28, 2022
1664152072728.png

has anyone found a solution for this? I have enabled the fullscreen option but if i enable it its still windowed but the resolutio n is completely scuffed and half of the game is on my other monitor or below my first one

Yukibii

Apr 12, 2021
late asf, but, for anyone whos used the yandere personality, has the file broken for you? i cant download certain personalities from C4, some of the files seem corrupted. is there a way to fix this? does anyone have an uncorrupted version of the yandere personality?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
NineMoons Yes and no - technically, a couple mods are in, but they are nothing big - certainly not the level of, say, a personality pack or clothing sets. Uncensor is not in, no - going to have to add that one manually. Speaking of which: do NOT use the PP2 version linked in OP, the format itself is obsolete (switched from PP2 to PPX) and AAU bundled with it is grossly outdated, as well. Use "Modern Installation Guide" link in OP instead: it contains the up-to-date PPX version AND links and instructions for popular mods.

Ganster987 Says right there: "mutually exclusive with win10fix". You only enable one or the other (typically, win10fix stays and wined3d goes).

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
joaquimbread I doubt anybody would flak you for doing so - by all means.

Although, if I understand it correctly, at the very least Harderlinker goes kaput if you do that due to the way those folders work.

Abaraew

Dec 9, 2018
Hey guys!
I Have prob with sex. When i start sex scene i cant choose position and click anything, u can see that in top left corner on ss
Anyone can help?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Abaraew My first thought would be that you have JMCP: go to Scripts in the launcher and disable it. If the buttons go back to where they should be - most likely all you need is to JMCP settings and play around with .

If not - I would then [try to] remove all mods to see if the issue goes away: same as before, if it does - mod problem. If not - game broken.

Mallear

Apr 17, 2018
Any chance for a direct download link for AA2MiniPPX since the modern guide only leads to a torrent file and i can't use a torrent client for any downloads in my country, sadly

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes